An Interview with LeoT

Hey LeoT,

Great read, especially the time taken to respond so honestly to everyone.

When you first started out (and I guess as you developed your knowledge/skills) did you see yourself getting to the level you are now at?

Thanks,

[QUTE=Catlyst;1245709]Yup :)

SOM? Share of market??
Levels of Stock On the Market. Usually when there is a lot of buyer interest in a market, stock gets bought up faster and faster. Its just 1 of many indicators that can assist investors with their research/decisions.[/COLOR]

Love your long responses. Very generous of you, Leo.[/QUOTE]

no problem .

Hey LeoT,

Great read, especially the time taken to respond so honestly to everyone.

When you first started out (and I guess as you developed your knowledge/skills) did you see yourself getting to the level you are now at?

Thanks,

Hi Sandyfeet,

I was taught (it was more like drummed into me) that the more you can see the goal, feel it, smell it, taste it, imagine the emotions of achieving it.. the more vividly you can do that, the better the chance you have of actually achieving the goals. (of course this has to be coupled with extremely hard work and learning the investment skills etc, this goes without saying).

I still have a long way to go to achieve the goals I would like to, but I am happy with my journey so far and I love reading posts on other ppls journey too. I would love a lot more ppl to do 'the interview' as well.

Cheers

leo

Thanks Leo for sharing your inspirational, positive story. It has certainly got me thinking in much more positive way with my own journey after a stressful couple of months with property and personal issues. I really got lifted after reading this. I will have to read it again and have a good think about what in my mindset is holding me back. I already have a good idea but need to explore further. So a huge 'Thanks' from me.

Good stuff. Refutes the argument that last generation was privileged blah blah blah. If anything, we're in the luckiest of all generations.

Thanks Leo for sharing your inspirational, positive story. It has certainly got me thinking in much more positive way with my own journey after a stressful couple of months with property and personal issues. I really got lifted after reading this. I will have to read it again and have a good think about what in my mindset is holding me back. I already have a good idea but need to explore further. So a huge 'Thanks' from me.

Investor,

Your posts caused me a tear or two.. I can feel your pain and frustration mate. I know whats its like to put absolutely EVERYTHING on the line.. everything...its very, very scary. All I can say is hang in there mate and never ever give up. Our dreams are worth it :)

god bless

Leo

Excellent interview Leo!

Enjoyed and learned a lot from your positive attitude towards investments and wealth creation in general!

Wish you all the best! You have worked really hard both physically and mentally to get to where you are today and thoroughly deserve it!

Do stick around your contributions are really valued!

Cheers,
Oracle.

Investor,

Your posts caused me a tear or two.. I can feel your pain and frustration mate. I know whats its like to put absolutely EVERYTHING on the line.. everything...its very, very scary. All I can say is hang in there mate and never ever give up. Our dreams are worth it :)

god bless

Leo
Thanks again! I wish you and your family a very successful, happy future!

HI television,

:) I do it because I actually care about investors doing better/achieving their dreams faster. I know I love to learn things that makes me do better! I hear what some ppl are saying that 'everyone is different' and 'its not for me' or whatever else is said. I just know with certainty, with absolute certainty that if all investors further develop their mindset they can definitely take their game to a whole new level. It would be so easy for me to just shut up and not keep mentioning about this and avoid being called by some 'preachy, forceful, nagger' etc. I keep on this point because if I really care, I cant just ignore it, knowing how important it is.

You know, when I started, what kept me working 80 freakin hours a week... sacrificing my whole life for almost 10 years, all the disappointment, the failures, the misery on some deals, the blood sweat and tears...the arguments, the fights at home, the doubts, the massive uncertainty, the depression at times, the feelings of hopelessness and no control... what kept me strong and going to stay on my path and not waver, was the mindset principles I developed and held onto for life. I wont post mindset stuff in other threads, but ill just leave it to this thread so others don't get totally annoyed.

When I was 18, my mentor told me the mindset I had was that of a loser, of someone who is ready to work all his life and retire on very little. he completely ripped me apart and built me from bottom to top. This is where i'm coming from. I know its not for everyone, but for those who have highly ambitions goals, really, really ambitious goals, I hope some of this stuff will sink in. I am always open minded to learn new things and I have SOOOO much more to learn that is scares me how much! I am not trying to offend anyone so please no attacking replies.. ok.. I am just being as honest as I can. this is all my opinion OK :)

Leo

Cheers

I didn't mean it as a dig at all, mate.

I think mindset development is just as important as doing due diligence, identifying what your financial goals are and almost any other factor you can think of.

You cannot control many, many external factors which influence your investing, but with the right, resourceful, driven mindset, you can maximise the returns from what is available to you.

I didn't mean it as a dig at all, mate.

I think mindset development is just as important as doing due diligence, identifying what your financial goals are and almost any other factor you can think of.

You cannot control many, many external factors which influence your investing, but with the right, resourceful, driven mindset, you can maximise the returns from what is available to you.

Hi Tv,

No I didn't at all interpret it as a dig TV :) With regards to the rest of your post I 10000% agree with you! :D

I am curious why some people 'get it' and others just don't. Obviously you 'get it' so i'm just wondering how you came to the realisation of the important of the mental disciplines. ?

Cheers TV

Leo

Excellent interview Leo!

Enjoyed and learned a lot from your positive attitude towards investments and wealth creation in general!

Wish you all the best! You have worked really hard both physically and mentally to get to where you are today and thoroughly deserve it!

Do stick around your contributions are really valued!

Cheers,
Oracle.

Hi Oracle,

Thanks a lot mate. What's so rewarding is ppl getting some tips etc from the interview. That makes it all worth it. I have made some really good contacts from SS as well, so Im glad I can give a little back.

Cheers

leo

Hey Leo - seriously good stuff! Well done! You absolutely deserve all the success that comes your way.

I am a huge fan of your attitude and big goals. I dream big and aim big and most people do not get it or think I'm joking. So it's always so good to see there are others out there too - and who are LIVING it!

Big fist pumps!

Hey Leo,
What are a couple of must read books for mindset?
The missus is in a bit of a slump atm with no real goals etc
And hoping that might help her out
and bring her to realise the worth of money and investing

:)

Hey Leo,
What are a couple of must read books for mindset?
The missus is in a bit of a slump atm with no real goals etc
And hoping that might help her out
and bring her to realise the worth of money and investing

:)

HI SOulfly.

there are so many good books mate.

This is a brilliant book

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/09..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0GF5P4563TW50MMFPCW1

Also a lot of other Jim Rohn material I have found very life changing (if someone is willing to apply it).

Hope this helps.

Leo

p.s I found this to be a great cd set to listen in the car.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Challenge...d_sim_b_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=05Z2KQZV28H09Y260KQM

Also a lot of other Jim Rohn material I have found very life changing (if someone is willing to apply it

I have just started checking him out on YouTube after Rolf Latham had mentioned him. I will definitely be listening to a lot more of him. Might even invest in the audio books as I will be driving around the planet twice this Xmas!

His delivery is very engaging and humerous, so much so that even the misses likes to listen to him:)

Back