OK OK, how did you come up with your SS name??

And before the smart a**es comment "well that's my real name" (er....Nathan Birch :D), care to share how you came up with your SS name? Mine is BigCol as my name's Col & I'm a big guy - yes, very original I know:D

Ever since I was in school I always used the nick "Pleiades" in forums etc but was always referred to as a 'he' which I am not. Even when I had my real name in my sig I kept getting called a 'he' as my name is a boys name.

When I signed up for somersoft I thought I'd try something new and came up with Kesse which K.E.S. were my initials before I was married and just added the 'se' to the end to make it a bit more feminine sounding.

I wanted to start an architectural studio, but Nikolaos Iraklis Evangelikos Papapavlotis Kologlikopoulos Mounospastikos Architectural Studio was already taken

I thought Propertunity was clever when we did it several years ago, as it is a concatenation of 'property' and 'opportunity'.

However, I did not allow for some people struggling with it (which was not very clever of me :().

So we often get 'Property Unity' and 'Proportunity' as the 2 most common variants.....and as you know, email addresses need to be spelled (or is that 'spelt'? :confused:) correctly, or emails don't get to the intended recipient. :eek:

I like to play jazz guitar (try to) on a Telecaster hence the username.

I would also like to build guitars when I get closer to retiring age or when I finally acquire a big block of property with a nice size shed with the right tools and a music studio next to it, whichever comes first. :)

Back