Perth property listings - under 9,000

Agreed...if it is the same one I'm thinking of.
No access allowed from Woodhouse Road.
Only conditional subdivision approval granted at this stage.
Water table close to surface.
Peat and possible acid sulphate issues.
Access not wide enough past existing dwelling from Kirkham Hill Tce to enable for it to be developed to its full potential density.
Difficult orientation for solar passive/energy efficient design...

the list goes on...
obviously the reason the asking price is only $1mil.

...or, I could be talking about the wrong site!:eek::D

Boods

How does a regular person find out all this info?

Agreed...if it is the same one I'm thinking of.
No access allowed from Woodhouse Road.
Only conditional subdivision approval granted at this stage.
Water table close to surface.
Peat and possible acid sulphate issues.
Access not wide enough past existing dwelling from Kirkham Hill Tce to enable for it to be developed to its full potential density.
Difficult orientation for solar passive/energy efficient design...

the list goes on...
obviously the reason the asking price is only $1mil.

...or, I could be talking about the wrong site!:eek::D

Boods

You can condition those out in your offer.

Give them their asking price but put a condition in for every risk factor.

If one condition fails, withdraw from the contract or drop the offer.

Just needs to be worded correctly.

Happens all the time in commercial developments and offers on large parcels of land. You might need to piggy back the offer with an option-to-buy contract, thus locking you in and other buyers out whilst you do your DD or maybe not if you can get the seller just to look at your offer only.

From that article:
"Selling agent Ben Keevers, of Realmark, said he could have written 15 offers but stopped at eight."

Am I missing something here or did the selling agent not collect all the offers because he believed he already had enough?! Surely collecting offers is not that difficult a task (especially if it means a potentially better price for the vendor)?

I read this article and had a good laugh.... we purchased a property and this guy was the selling agent, we could not get him on the phone, did not return calls. I ended up phoning the Principal to find out whether he actually wanted to sell the property we were interested in or whether we should contact the owner. It was only then that we got a reaction.

We liked him because he did not want to work too hard and I am sure many potential buyers walked. Still waiting for the bottle of champers he promised:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Another update:

Properties for sale this week Perth Metrp Area = 8,429 (down)
Properties Listed for Rent this week = 2,961 (down)
Perth Metrop Medium Rental figure = $450 p.w. (same)
Perth Metrop Rental Vacancy Rate = 1.9% (up)

Another update:

Properties for sale this week Perth Metrp Area = 8,429 (down)
Properties Listed for Rent this week = 2,961 (down)
Perth Metrop Medium Rental figure = $450 p.w. (same)
Perth Metrop Rental Vacancy Rate = 1.9% (up)

I think those are the 6th March updates MTR. New ones due on Wednesday

From that article:
"Selling agent Ben Keevers, of Realmark, said he could have written 15 offers but stopped at eight."

Am I missing something here or did the selling agent not collect all the offers because he believed he already had enough?! Surely collecting offers is not that difficult a task (especially if it means a potentially better price for the vendor)?

Maybe it has to do with the use of a standard O&A form in WA. They can be hard to get your hands on a blank one and most REAs will try to sit with buyers and write them up, spending about an hour with the potential buyer at the time.

I reckon I'd probably stop writing them up after 8 hours, too.

Maybe it has to do with the use of a standard O&A form in WA. They can be hard to get your hands on a blank one and most REAs will try to sit with buyers and write them up, spending about an hour with the potential buyer at the time.

You can buy non REIWA O&As from the post office. For REIWA members they would have a huge stack of forms as well. I dont think availability of forms is an issue.

Fair enough - my experiance has always been the real estate agent emailing me the form & me filling in the relevant parts & faxing it back. Which as you can imagine would literally take 30 seconds of the agents life.

Back