rate

1. C

Which lenders have the lowest buffer rate?

Looking at purchasing a property as primary place of residence in Brisbane: Numbers: Purchase price: 782k Stamp & Fees: 25k Tot: 807k Deposit: 181k Loan needed: 626k LVR =0.8 The only problem is my base salary is only 81.5k/annum. I'm not to concerned about servicing the loan...
  2. M

New Security Door - Depreciable or not?

All Probably been asked before and I think I know the answer just wanted a check Tenant has asked for a security door on the front of the house. We think its ok to have, but wanted a quick answer on depreciation. We have a schedule in place for the house, but as this is a new item is it...
  3. R

Buy IP using PPOR loan?

Hi all, I'm looking to buy my first property this year, a unit in Sydney to use as a PPOR. I've been reading the forum for a while, but haven't seen this topic come up: The advertised interest rates on IP loans are higher than on PPOR loans, generally. So how to the banks ensure that...
  4. AUD/USD 2008-10-22 15:40

AUD/USD 2008-10-22 15:40

Snapshot of AUD/USD hourly chart as at 15:40 on Oct 22, 2008. Expectation is that it could reach where the red arrow is pointing... we'll see in a few days!
  5. Interest Rate Expectation

Interest Rate Expectation

Interest Rate Expectation as of 16-Oct-2008
Back