Recommendation: Buyer's Agent in Adelaide

There have been a few come and go in the last couple of years but the ones that have stayed are:

- Logica

- Waterman & Waterman

- Adelaide Property Finders

Hi Everybody,

Any recommendation for Buyer's Agent in Adelaide? I am in Brisbane.
Thank you and have a great day! :)

Haha keep out of Adelaide ;) don't need QLDers taking our deals down here.

Adelaide is all quiet nothing to see here folks :D

Haha keep out of Adelaide ;) don't need QLDers taking our deals down here.

Adelaide is all quiet nothing to see here folks :D

Ha ha ha, yes, Brady, could you tell me more about Adelaide?
What is happening in Adelaide? If you come to Brisbane, especially on the south side, you can see the population is growing year after year. Also traffic is getting worst as well :( I already own an IP in Brisbane(around Sunnybank area) and would like to buy my second IP somewhere else as brisbane & logan area become more and more expensive.

Cheers,

Ha ha ha, yes, Brady, could you tell me more about Adelaide?
What is happening in Adelaide? If you come to Brisbane, especially on the south side, you can see the population is growing year after year. Also traffic is getting worst as well :( I already own an IP in Brisbane(around Sunnybank area) and would like to buy my second IP somewhere else as brisbane & logan area become more and more expensive.

Cheers,

Depends on what you have to spend?

$400-500k croydon, prospect, broadview, manningham.

$300-400k I would look north eastern corridoor (gilles plains, holden hill, cleaview, hillcrest, windsor gardens, greenacres, paradise, highbury) at anything with development potential. Whole area is seeing big infill, old ugly houses are getting knocked down and new nice houses coming in. Pushing out old tenants out and new families coming in, with higher rent and higher values.

$200-300k would look suburbs little bit further out. modbury, ingle farm, para hills

$150-250k would look further out again. elizabeth, salisbury for north and south around the christies area.

Depends on what you have to spend?
$150-250k would look further out again. elizabeth, salisbury for north and south around the christies area.

Thanks Brady,

I am looking for something around 200K house.

I am open for all options at the moment. Far from where I am, Adelaide looks good. Price seems still reasonable. I should go to check out by myself one day.

Back