Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

• I AM

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I AM NOT

Votes: 76 97.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because I have learnt a lot of financial knowledge from people of Jewish background.
Just wanted to see how many of us here are of Jewish background

7b9c34e8075ab942bce59a5d641f716b1472009974.png

Because I have learnt a lot of financial knowledge from people of Jewish background.

My observation is that whilst there are some people of Jewish background who are very wealthy, there's a lot of people of the same religion who are not wealthy at all. I've got any number of Jewish clients and have worked in other roles in the past with people who are Jewish.

I can also say the same thing about people who are Christian, or for other ethnic backgrounds. I don't think the poll will give you any insights at all.

OK, I've voted! I'm not Jewish! I don't even know anyone that's Jewish!

I think this is a complete waste of time & won't give you any useful information.

For what its worth, I do have a friend who is Jewish, he's an average guy doing an average job and his extended family is much the same. He's copped the stereotypes, the only thing he does which fits the stereotypes is speak a lot of Yiddish - which I'm the only one who understands out of our circle of friends.

I know one Jewish guy, and he is not rich (far from it).

So based on a sample size of 1, Jewish people are not rich.

(Glad we cleared that up).

We recently moved into quite a Jewish area. Brought my little boy (18 months old) to the local playground where two of the dads were wearing a yarmulke (sp??). My little boy's favourite thing at the moment is juice which he pronounces "jews". He ran around the playground shouting "JEWS" again and again at the top of his voice. :eek: Got quite a few looks - only think in our favour was that he looked very happy :D

Not relevant to this thread but I thought it was funny!

What's next? A poll on who is gay? Aboriginal? WASP? Married? Divorced? Adopted? Uses Public Transport? Folds or Scrunches? (actually, we might have already had that one...) Likes Vegemite? or Peanut Butter?

Who cares? How about a thread that appeals to the best of what humanity has to offer rather than the worst? :confused:

What's next? A poll on who is gay? Aboriginal? WASP? Married? Divorced? Adopted? Uses Public Transport? Folds or Scrunches? (actually, we might have already had that one...) Likes Vegemite? or Peanut Butter?

Who cares? How about a thread that appeals to the best of what humanity has to offer rather than the worst? :confused:

Guys. Seriously its just a simple poll, nothing more..

If you dont think it is relevant or whatever you may think. It would then best not to repond or commend at all.

We recently moved into quite a Jewish area. Brought my little boy (18 months old) to the local playground where two of the dads were wearing a yarmulke (sp??). My little boy's favourite thing at the moment is juice which he pronounces "jews". He ran around the playground shouting "JEWS" again and again at the top of his voice. :eek: Got quite a few looks - only think in our favour was that he looked very happy :D

Not relevant to this thread but I thought it was funny!

Very cute :)

First they asked for life insurance policy name, beneficiary, acct, bsb no, smsf...... Then they are asking whether Jewish... Now I am afraid :D

Back