Who is George Fokas ?

Hi All
I received an email regarding the above person, never heard of him, anyone using his strategies, attended any of his workshops etc.

This is some info from the email/marketing stuff

"Using George's simple, easy-to-understand systems, I make returns of 1%-3% per month on average from the stock market - sometimes much higher. That's the equivalent of 12% - 36%+ a year, all done with less than 60 minutes effort each month! In fact, just last month George's systems and recommendations made me over 15.9%... in only 4 weeks!

He has a program to teach you options on the US market. Part of Nik Haliks's lot last time I saw him. If you get in quick you could get the super cheap deal only on offer today!!!! :rolleyes:

Wasn't there a user who went by the name Fokas on here?

No, not the same person Fokas on SS is a newbie, here is some more spin...

the secrets to earning high returns and monthly income irrespective of whether the stock market goes up, down, or sideways!

?how you could make monthly cash flow from shares you already own, to give your income a significant boost, easily and right now

He has a program to teach you options on the US market. Part of Nik Haliks's lot last time I saw him. If you get in quick you could get the super cheap deal only on offer today!!!! :rolleyes:

As per the above, from what I've seen he seems to have taken over from Nik Halik

Back