John Lindeman Best 30 Report

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has been using / following the predictions in the Best 30 reports from Property Power Partners? Thoughts?

I read John Lindemans book, thought this report might be useful but wondering if anyone has followed the Best 30 prediction with success of failure.

I have no connection to PPP or Lindeman.

Cheers,
Claire

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has been using / following the predictions in the Best 30 reports from Property Power Partners? Thoughts?

I read John Lindemans book, thought this report might be useful but wondering if anyone has followed the Best 30 prediction with success of failure.

Cheers,
Claire
I haven't paid for any reports but have found heaps of free information Googling. I think his predictions regarding Perth 18 months ago were pretty spot on. I do value considering his thoughts when investing.

Hi all,

Cheers,
Claire

Don't know this guy, just checked his web, claiming 90% accuracy on growth. His reports are not hugely expensive, but you need to review his previous predictions has a list on this.

I checked out one in Perth, my only concern was the % growth was a little on the high side.

You can always do your own homework, start by researching on SS, plenty of useful information.

Cheers
MTR

Property Power Partners

I spent $400 on reports a couple of months ago as I was looking for a property in Melbourne. The shooting start report listed 5 Victorian towns not suburbs, 4 had populations of less than 2,000 (Dimboola, Edenhope, Loch Sport & Yallourn North) and the other was Horsham.

Victoria & Tasmania's best 30 suburbs listed 2 Melbourne suburbs - Pakenham and Lynbrook. Living in Melbourne I knew all of the areas they listed on their reports were not suitable plus you could not borrow to invest in the towns they listed.

They listed Loch Sport as a shooting star suburb - it has a population of about 1,000 which expands at Xmas time but had 320 houses for sale! I've been to Loch Sport and would never buy there.

I have emailed them twice to ask for a refund and they haven't even bothered to respond.

My recommendation is to steer clear as in my experience they just run numbers but the numbers don't represent the actual situation

Hi, John here. I am sorry if anyone has experienced dissatisfaction with their best 30 report. I will reply to all emails sent to me and will consider any fair request for a refund or other assistance. We have not received any direct complaint from anyone, so if you have a beef, please let me know and we'll look into it. Our predictive methodology is not a secret - it is based on proven short run housing market performance and the predictive methodology is fully explained in the free sample report provided on our site /URL].

We further show anyone how to do this predictive analysis themselves in my Go-to Guide for Property Investment Success, which is provided free with every best 30 report sold.

All best 30 reports contain suburbs (some of which may also be towns) and we manually remove any with housing markets too small to provide reliable forecast potential. Yes, Loch Sport is predicted to boom and most of the 350 properties for sale are not houses (which is what our prediction is based on), but vacant land.

John I just wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your book mastering the Australian property market, it was by far the most informative peice of real estate reading material I have read and I also enjoy reading your columns that you post regulary in. Certainly not shy to say I'm a fan

Would be great to see you post here more regulary

I'm reading this book as well and I got to say it's a great read.

Looks like Joan1234, with her massive tally of 1 post on the forum, is perhaps John's direct competition.

I wonder if moaning Joan is going to post anymore....or is it slip the boots into John and then scoot away just as quick ??

Back