Open Wealth Creation

Has anyone heard of this?
I'm keen to hear anything about this company.

I have googled (and imo I'm quite a good 'researcher') and I cannot(!) find *anything*.

Please let me know your opinion and whatever things you've heard about this company

I have googled (and imo I'm quite a good 'researcher') and I cannot(!) find *anything*.

Really? :confused:

whois.com says the website is owned by Open Developments Pty Ltd
asic website:
Name: OPEN DEVELOPMENTS PTY LTD
ACN: 114 414 845
ABN: 37 114 414 845
Registration date: 24/05/2005
Next review date: 24/05/2014
Former name(s): C. F. MACS DEVELOPMENTS PTY LTD

Type: Australian Proprietary Company, Limited By Shares
Locality of registered office: Wheelers Hill VIC 3150
Regulator: Australian Securities & Investments Commission

Jake D: yes.

Propertunity: What does it tell you about the reputation of the company tho.?

Heard anything (reputation related only)?

Looks like they have Open Developments and Open Corporation also

PDF Book here

How did you hear about them P-P ?

Last edited:
Profile of this company is getting raised every reply, got to hand it to some of these marketing types!

A company claiming to buy below market value raises a red flag for me.
And there is no such thing as buying under market value. The buy price IS the market value.

Hey all,
Hope I can shed some light on the Open group. I should firlsty note I am one of the Directors. My first post here. A friend noticed the thred and there seemed to be some uncertainty. This post is not designed to generate business as selling a couple of properties from this thred won't make or break us.
Open Corporation is a public property development company Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane. Broad acre land sub, town house, high rise apartment & commercial office. Current project Val around 280m. We are well established but still not one of the big boys. Open Corporation is my main source of wealth. I sit on the board of this company so I've lots of spare time as I've no role as such.
Therefore I run a division called Open Wealth Creation.
Back in the early 2000's I considered myself a pretty savvy investor. At this time a close friend purchased two apartments off the plan with $400 depoist bonds from none other than Henry Kaye. He told me he was going to be a multi millionare. I was devastated that I never spoke up at the time as he was seriously financially damaged. Since then I've been guiding family and friends on how to invest safely. I use a system I developed called MAP. Best capital city MARKET. Best AREA with a balance of yeild and growth and finally the optimum size and quality PROPERTY for that area. Medium density infill residential.

Open wealth Creation has 100% client satisfaction so you won't find anything negative. No investments are shown to a client unless I would be satisfied adding them to my personal portfolio. This has excluded to date 99% of our own developments. We also disclose all commissions paid to us.
I despise hype property 'advisory' companies where the speaker acts as the pied piper, promote themselves as philanthropists (philanthropists don't promote the fact) use pump up music at seminars or act now tactics to sell overpriced education workshops and the big one is they push poor investments to the uninitiated because the get huge commissions.
The only reason OWC now have exposure is because I started writing a book for my kids on investing which got some very nice exposure. My 4 year old the property investor. I now write regularly for API mag, property observer, smart property investor mag, think and grow rich mag, new wealth creator and my blog.
I'm happy to give anyone all the criteria I use to pick investments with the check sheets I use and they can do it themselves. The only reason people use our service is because they're time poor and want certainty over their investment choice.
Hope this helps
Cheers
Cam
PS, the first property book I read was written by Jan S.

Buyers agent would be the closest I suppose is how you could explain OWC. The team is not large, just under 20 staff at OWC. The difference is we educate clients so they could if they wished do it themselves. Education is what we really do. The main thing discussed is risk. We're not talking about buying lollipops. Smart investors identify risk and follow a process to eliminate risk. Really I just love talking property and my wife won't let me stay at home all day :)

Yes we charge a fee for sourcing property if required. OWC is nothing like any of the property sprukers.

We have no pied piper follow me blindly mentality. We would never put clients into poorly chosen over priced investments simply because we get paid huge commissions in areas with an abundance of land supply.

The reason for this is because I don't have the need to milk Mum and Dad invetsors as OWC is not my main income source. Like I said I'll happily educate people to keep them away from the sharks and if they still need someone to find a property we will do that for them. I'd rather sleep well at night. If you're in Melbounre over the next 12 month, stay tuned, I've planned a radio campaign which is scheduled to begin over the next few months. Part of it will be to sink the boots into the industry sharks. People simply don't have time in thier lives to be taken for a ride when it comes to investing thier life savings. This is somthing I'm very passionate about.

Last edited:
Back