What is it about inala ??

Inala has historically had just about the worst rep in SE QLD. Having said that, I would like to point out that it is all RELATIVE!!!
My first teaching appointment was in Beenleigh, and I did not find that easy. However, after teaching in the dodgiest areas around London, including Brixton, I actually found teaching at Inala to be a breeze. My impression was 'what's the big deal? This is nothing compared to what I have just experienced in London'. The kids are friendly, what more could you want? In London, I experienced many hostile kids on ice etc. The school up the road from me was taken over by administrators after the Principal had his head cut off with a machete. The kids at my school were definitely NOT friendly, and I had my life threatened on more than one occasion.
Just my experience, but I found Inala to be quite tame. I guess it depends what you are looking for.
From an educational perspective, my suggestion would be to consider the MySchool website and also look at http://house.ksou.cn/.

Did you see Inala in the October 2013 API magazine? Apparently it's a 'top 100 rental demand hotspot' - for units, I'm assuming, as yields on houses are not good.

cheers

Jen

Back