perth seminar ticket 17/8

I have a spare ticket to michael yardneys national property and economic market update seminar.

details:
Saturday 17 august
830am registration 9am start. 530pm finish
novotel perth langley, adelaide terrace perth.

Let me know if you want it. Free.

cheers

Does he still have the same joke where he displays 4 shapes and associates them with personality types?

* Square: Conservative
* Circle: Well rounded
* Triangle: Leader
* Star: Sex maniac !!! :D

I've generally found his seminars quite good and informative. Worth attending if you can (and have a free ticket).

ill pm you bum. should be good.

pt- havnt been to one yet so we will see. hes claiming all new everything.

I have read his books which i did like.

cheers

I have a spare ticket to michael yardneys national property and economic market update seminar.

details:
Saturday 17 august
830am registration 9am start. 530pm finish
novotel perth langley, adelaide terrace perth.

Let me know if you want it. Free.

cheers

I can not make that date, but can you please provide feedback, always keen to find out what way the gurus are flying.:)

Trying to find out also what Dyphmna B is promoting at the moment but no luck

Apart from herself? :D

Ive also enjoyed MY's talks in the past. Wont go to this one as it's my birthday on the day and ive got other things planned but worth going imo.

Craig Turnbull is usually worth listening too as well. About 15 months ago he was noticing a change happening in the perth market when no one else was brave enough to call it

I would also be keen to hear what MY is saying and best places to invest so will await patiently :)

MTR - I was at the DB seminar and was the usual content re positive CF properties, asset protection etc always quite informative but most of it should be knowledge available for free or from a good advisor/accountant.

I did get some emails about her visiting the UK and the boom ahead so was expecting a bit of that however was quite suprsied to see her go on about the US - it was the usual stuff about cheap prices over there and slides I had actually seen before (unfortunatley there was no location details just numbers - this seems to be missed off her slides conveniently :rolleyes: hence difficult to verify what she says - unless of course you want to offload $10k to join!!).

In regards to Australia, she was very bullish with most of the main areas (Melb, Syd, Perth, QLD) however did say you can get most things you want in your own location therefore no need to go interstate.... Not sure where you can get +CF properties in SYD returning $30k per year at 8% rental return but if anybody knows any good options please let me know :) Most of it I presume would have to be regional (Bathurst or Hunter anyone??)....

There was little detail on the slides but most are still in mining towns so if thats your flavour get on board!

Apart from herself? :D

Ive also enjoyed MY's talks in the past. Wont go to this one as it's my birthday on the day and ive got other things planned but worth going imo.

Craig Turnbull is usually worth listening too as well. About 15 months ago he was noticing a change happening in the perth market when no one else was brave enough to call it

should have said earlier, could have been your bday pressie :D

I can not make that date, but can you please provide feedback, always keen to find out what way the gurus are flying.:)

yeap i sure will. hope its not a waste of my time. have been meaning to get to one of his in the past but has never lined up.
I actually have picking up his book to thank for getting into the investment game and in turn googling to find somersoft soon after :D

I've been to one of his previous seminars. I can imagine what he'll say!

yes but this tim hes promoting its like no other hes done in the past, changed strategies, new material and info. We will see.

you know its his seminar time when you get about 4 emails a week all loaded with links throughout about it :rolleyes:

should have said earlier, could have been your bday pressie :D

Wouldnt want you to blow the budget! :D

Re the seminar ultimately no one out there has the magic solution but people like him, Craig Turnbull etc can sometimes be worth listening to and then using bits of their opinions to help you form yours.

I have heard MY speak in Perth before. He is Melbourne based and so most knowledgeable about the east coast.

When the east coasters start making the long trip west to spruik their wares, they must think that things are on the move..

just a thought...

Some of things mentioned last time if I remember correctly. (or maybe they were just my interpretation :confused:)

Perth city redevelopment/foreshore
Purchase near there.
Purchase units in small blocks with land or near public parks rather than just concrete highrise in city centre
Renovate to increase rent (his team can do it for you)
He was going to have an office in Perth next upturn (now?)

Would be interesting to see if the same!

I would also be keen to hear what MY is saying and best places to invest so will await patiently :)

MTR - I was at the DB seminar and was the usual content re positive CF properties, asset protection etc always quite informative but most of it should be knowledge available for free or from a good advisor/accountant.

I did get some emails about her visiting the UK and the boom ahead so was expecting a bit of that however was quite suprsied to see her go on about the US - it was the usual stuff about cheap prices over there and slides I had actually seen before (unfortunatley there was no location details just numbers - this seems to be missed off her slides conveniently :rolleyes: hence difficult to verify what she says - unless of course you want to offload $10k to join!!).

In regards to Australia, she was very bullish with most of the main areas (Melb, Syd, Perth, QLD) however did say you can get most things you want in your own location therefore no need to go interstate.... Not sure where you can get +CF properties in SYD returning $30k per year at 8% rental return but if anybody knows any good options please let me know :) Most of it I presume would have to be regional (Bathurst or Hunter anyone??)....

There was little detail on the slides but most are still in mining towns so if thats your flavour get on board!

Thanks for this.
Cash flow is out there and not in the sticks, but have to be creative, I have one in Syd I purchased 4 years ago $315,000 renting for $620 per week, dual income, granny flat at rear. I don't like the idea of buying and building a new g/flat cos you can not access the equity and it costs close to $100,000, dead money.

Perhaps DH is also on about developing as another way of creating cash flow.

I have heard MY speak in Perth before. He is Melbourne based and so most knowledgeable about the east coast.

When the east coasters start making the long trip west to spruik their wares, they must think that things are on the move..

just a thought...

he makes the trip twice a year.as he does to other parts of the country also.

Some of things mentioned last time if I remember correctly. (or maybe they were just my interpretation :confused:)

Perth city redevelopment/foreshore
Purchase near there.
Purchase units in small blocks with land or near public parks rather than just concrete highrise in city centre
Renovate to increase rent (his team can do it for you)
He was going to have an office in Perth next upturn (now?)

Would be interesting to see if the same!

I will compare this. And yes still waiting on that perth office.

Sounds interesting MTR, I would like to know more :)

Yes I agree on the GF part - I am not generally looking to buy something and put a gf on there however if one pops up with one already on there that would be better and more likely to generate a positive return..... I guess you just have to find them! I think the jury is still out on whether granny flats actually add value to a property - but they certainly add cash flow to your back pocket!!

She did have one student who purchased a property in Sydney that now generates positive CF of the circa $30k I mentioned..... I understand this was purchased a few years ago in Mascot and therefore likely cheaper then and then some creative renovations were undertaken to create multiple incomes (it was a shop turned into separate units, probably 3 or 4??).

Back