Perth NOR PM

Hi, my place in Nollamara settled yesterday finally and I need a recommendation for a good PM for that area.

Thanks in advance.

Speak to Helen Fairbairn at Realmark Premier in Gwelup. She handles my 3 properties in Westminster

Cheers for that, have sent them an email. I hope there fees and charges are not as hi as the agent/developer I got the property thru, he was quite offended that I didn't sign up with them for PM and even more so when I told him what I thought of their rates :)

Cheers for that, have sent them an email. I hope there fees and charges are not as hi as the agent/developer I got the property thru, he was quite offended that I didn't sign up with them for PM and even more so when I told him what I thought of their rates :)

I am using Ray WHite Mirrabooka, Marie, they are excellent 8.5%

I am using Ray WHite Mirrabooka, Marie, they are excellent 8.5%

You should be able to get lower than 8.5% these days MTR. That is the standard rate. Even people with one property are able to negotiate less at the moment due to demand for rentals.

I get 7.5%

You should be able to get lower than 8.5% these days MTR. That is the standard rate. Even people with one property are able to negotiate less at the moment due to demand for rentals.

I get 7.5%

I hope so, I just heard from realmark and whilst their item charges are more reasonable they are asking 9.35% which is only slightly lower than the selling agent wanted.

I hope so, I just heard from realmark and whilst their item charges are more reasonable they are asking 9.35% which is only slightly lower than the selling agent wanted.

I would be more interested in the quality and service of a new pm rather than chasing a %1-2 discount for the cheapest. A slack pm will cost you a hell of alot more.

cheers

Steve Rosenberg - Rosenberg Realy. He's a one man operation and very thorough. Takes a lot of pride in his services and will only accept first class tenants.

I've used Robyn and Wendy from Genesis in Leedy for around 5 years now for a few different places. They only manage property and staff turnover is low for a PM business.

They're on the expensive side but I've had a pretty trouble free ride, with my other businesses I cannot afford to have bad tenants wasting my time. They're both very experienced and good at what they do

I get 7.5%

your right, I am slipping lately 8.5% is nothing amazing these day, my focus has been securing properties rather than property management.:D

Seeif they want to provide you with a trial period?? First 3 months fee free??

I got an offer like that from a Pm in in inner North suburbs, can't remember who, would be worth a try. They emailed me after I'd inquired about a listing for sale.

I ended up going with Marie from RW Mirrabooka. Seemed quite professional and it turns out we went to the same remote primary and high school, small world.

She gave me a brochure for landlords insurance, EBM, but also said that terri Scheer are quite good. I'd almost forgotten I had to organize this.

A question though, its a villa in 3 unit complex and their is no strata manager or levies but the developer has paid for a year of common area insurance. What kind of cover do you have to get in this scenario, do you just get the normal policy for a unit or do you have to get your own building insurance as well?

On EBM's website they differentiate and seem to only offer the platinum policy that includes both types for freestanding property.

I get 7.5%

Plus
Plus
Plus
Plus

WA Property Management is fee for all heaven :D

Right, worked it out.

The developer has taken out the building insurance for the whole complex and common areas. The broker suggested it was easier to just to insure the whole complex and split the bill amongst owners.

Looks like some strata gatherings will be required then.

Opted for Terri Scheer for landlords insurance.

Back