Update:

Definites so far:
CJay
Waldo
DaveM
DT
Kum Yin Lau
Bez23

I'll be booking the table early this week, so anyone else interested please comment here.

MagpieDan:

I'm under the impression that the Adelaide meetup has been cancelled in favour of the Saturday meetup. Unless someone corrects me otherwise! :)

Last edited:
Table is booked for Saturday at 7pm.

Reservation is under "Somersoft".

I'll see you all then. :)

EDIT:

The list grows. :)

Definites so far:
CJay
Waldo
DaveM
DT
Kum Yin Lau
Bez23
McCallister

Feel free to still RSVP.

Last edited:
Adelaide Gathering

Hi,

I'm considering coming to this meeting but might chicken out so would some of you Ade people please recommend accountants in Adelaide that are experienced in property investing.

I'm about to settle on first IP interstate but have been reading these forums and other info so not completely ignorant. I'm interested to hear what people think about Adelaide for investment.

Will we be able to hear anything at a dinner meeting?

Thanks in anticipation,

What a piker!

Haha yeah was planning on dropping past. Went to mates place a couple of km from town.... But then we opened a few too many bottles of red and didnt leave til around 2AM.

But by the sounds I could of still caught up with a few of you guys :)

Next Adelaide meeting!

Hello Adelaidians!

So sorry I couldn't make the last meeting, sounds like a great night!

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 30th June, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Back