guessing game - whats wrong

I was going to say the front fence has 26 palings in cream one side but only 24 the other, but yeah the shower in living room is a bit strange. May have it's benefits during the soccer world cup though.

Last edited:
It gets even better, according to the floor plan, there is a toilet opposite the shower! :D

That would be great during a dinner party. The dining room is just across from the toilet. You could continue the dinner conversation whilst using the toilet. What a novel idea :eek::eek::eek:

Ok, think I've figured it out - I bet that L-shaped "lounge/dining/dunny" was separate living quarters - once you close the archway and the door to kitchen.

The Y-man

I remember taking a lady home once who had this tiny unit with the shower "just there" [this really was many decades ago, trust me].

It was fun. If you haven't tried it don't knock it. :D

Ok, think I've figured it out - I bet that L-shaped "lounge/dining/dunny" was separate living quarters - once you close the archway and the door to kitchen.

The Y-man

I wondered about that too... but even separate living quarters should have a door between the toilet and the rest of the space.

I wonder if they were half way through a renovation and forgot to close the kitchen door and put up a wall?

Maybe they took the modern style of having a bath in a bedroom just a tad too far...

Love it!!

Quote "Of the three generous sized bedrooms the main features a wall of robes and direct access to the family bathroom. To ease the morning rush there is also a very convenient second full size bathroom."

Yup that bathroom in the loungeroom will ease the morning rush!

It has 2 kitchens as well but I don't really understand how you are supposed to divide it for dual occupancy or granny flat.

You could close it off and keep the doorway from the kitchen and put in a door to outside and make it a combo laundry-bathroom.

The other thing could be a member of their family became wheelchair bound or something like that. But the shower doesn't look wheelchair friendly.

WTF :eek:

It is advertised as 2x bathroom. I wonder if its false advertising?
It should be "wet living room" :eek:

If you look at the photos and the floor plan I recon you could sit on the lounge toilet and chat to who ever is in the kitchen.

Fits in quite well with the other thread about where to put the toilet. "well for me, I like to have it right in the main living area - really handy for when guests are here. No need to sneak off for a pee - you just do it right there - in the living room" :D

My questions remains... WTF

Blacky

Ahahah oh my god this is hilarious!
The look on people's faces when they enter your place must be priceless!
Ah the joys of sharing a #2 with the fellas in the living room while dinner slowly cooking the kitchen... :D

Back