back to work

Not sure if I'm the only one who experiences this, but I find SS distracting and almost addictive .... but fun.

When I embark on new projects I do not allow myself to be distracted by anything, SS, ringing doorbells, barking dogs, kids, alarms, earthquakes (well some were slightly exaggerated but you get the picture) so I get more work done when I do not allow those distractions. (kids are an exception).

although once, I had a girl friend crawl under my desk, take my shoes and socks off, start smelling them, have everyone in the office laugh their heads off and I still stared at my computer before I looked up and went "huh" what did you do? why did you take my shoes off???? - I get very focused.

The higher gods in my life (business associates, coaches, my logistics team etc) are calling me to get cracking on some new projects from May till end of september. They require my FULL attention otherwise they will not get done on time.

I hope I can be forgiven for not answering questions on SS in that time, and for running LOTS of seminars ;)

Honestly, for any questions that are genuine and respectful, I will be happy to meet with anyone over a coffee to have a chat or can be contacted by email.

Till then, I look forward to more SS fun in October. Love you all (well most) X

Truly, what a shame.

Look forward to seeing the next super motivational extraordinary course containing new wealth creating paradigms which will supercharge your mindset and energise your actions in ways which only the "rich" would understand, as these secrets are always kept away from you and I. Hopefully between now and October you can reveal them!

- I get very focused.

The higher gods in my life (business associates, coaches, my logistics team etc) are calling me to get cracking on some new projects from May till end of september.
Just make sure you come back,you only get 24 hours in a day..

The higher gods in my life (business associates, coaches, my logistics team etc) are calling me to get cracking on some new projects from May till end of september. They require my FULL attention otherwise they will not get done on time.

ouch , that's like you have to work for 5 mths in a row :(

I hope I can be forgiven for not answering questions on SS in that time, and for running LOTS of seminars ;)

Honestly, for any questions that are genuine and respectful, I will be happy to meet with anyone over a coffee to have a chat or can be contacted by email.

Till then, I look forward to more SS fun in October. Love you all (well most) X

Are you allowed out of the cupboard yet ?? It is October....

Understandable evan - you are the cause of this clarification...:D

Hey- I thought I got some of the credit for that.

Maybe she meant October 2012- closer to the end of the world when there will no doubt be a decline in property prices (followed by sharp upward spike once it doesn't end).

Reactions: S.T
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about, himself while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other uses of misleading online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a third party or organization.[2] A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[3] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as a independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer.

Back