Deal of the year! 3 x houses for $20,666.66

Hey guys,

As discussed there has been great deal of people asking me for my $20,666.66 purchase properties. These have exchanged unconditionally finally so happy to disclose now. They are located on 300, 302 Morton St Moree and 8 Alice St Moree.

Two of these require renovations and one not so much renovations. With the reno's we will need to spend approx $25k per house depending on work carried out. Once renovated they should rent between $180-220pw each, and $150pw for unrenovated one.

The pics are of the 3 properties.

Numbers; Purchase $62,000 in total. Reno $50,000 Total $112,000 Rent 200x 2 + 150 = $550pw / 28600pa 25% with reno pa or 46% on purchase price.

Who says the deals are not around currently?

Moree can be considered to be a rough town, however its population of 10,000+ and this part of town isnt the bad housing comm side. These 3 properties also form a part of a development site, which could be carried out from that angle. With our deposit it is $100 mine, and $100 for the other two (I'll leave you to speculate who the other two purchasers are :)) and settlement will execute sometime in the distant future once the vendor is able to meet our condition of vacant possession 42 days before settlement. So in control of the deal for $200 all up.

Anyways, this one is on the table open for comments.

I know this is a very profitable cf spinner.

Attachments

• 2007189282_1_FS.jpg
    2007189282_1_FS.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 2007189282_2_FS.jpg
    2007189282_2_FS.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 2007189282_3_FS.jpg
    2007189282_3_FS.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 504
Looks good nathan...excellent returns...

I ma having too much fun pulling $50-60K after renos on my last two purchases. Though they are negatively geared by $30pw.

Thanks guys.

Just a great negotiator to get it accepted.

I have just put about 15 other dwellings (couple of unit blocks) under contract aswell in town for similar prices for myself and others.

This one has taken a long time to get it together.

Doing well.
Always enjoy your posts.
Would be great if you could keep us updated on the reno's of these properties.
Look forward to some pic's in the future.

Hey Skater,

Might do myself some work, however we can either set up a team there, or send our guys up there...

For my own personal ones, I have cheap labour, so might pack up my tradies and go for a little holiday like i did 2 weeks ago in orange.

:)

LOL! Wish we could do that. We need to redo the kitchens in a set of units and relying on local labour makes it not a cost effective situation.

Yeh kitchens if u got a few to do probably best to buy in syd from your usual source deliver and get local tradies to install.

Should reval $100k each once renovated.

Yeh just got a few ;)

Yeh kitchens if u got a few to do probably best to buy in syd from your usual source deliver and get local tradies to install.

Should reval $100k each once renovated.

Yeh just got a few ;)

It's the "get local tradies to install" part that stops me. We were on the way home from QLD one year, so took an inland detour just to check on a few things. After seeing the job some of the tradies have done for some other repairs, well........I think it will have to wait untill we have the time to do it ourselves.

Well done Nathan.

I was interested if those houses would really rent for what you said. So, onto realestate.com to see the rentals available. Total of 2 propertys available for rent in Moree..!!:eek:

See ya's.

Last edited:
Back