Buying the Dymphna program!!

Give me $7500 Ill mentor you and it will pay much greater dividends into the future.

For me that is!

Paying that amount is foolhardy at best.

Blacky

$5-10k will buy you a lot of dinners with successful investors, quite a number of books and a couple of extremely comprehensive courses.

Just sayin'

I would say the same as Blacky

What if you said to them I will give you a 10% deposit now and we can have settlement ( pay the rest of the program) in 1 years time to see if the investment worked for me? If it does not then I have the right to not pay the rest?

Are they that confident that the program will work that they will accept this offer?

Hmm think not.

I would say the same as Blacky

What if you said to them I will give you a 10% deposit now and we can have settlement ( pay the rest of the program) in 1 years time to see if the investment worked for me? If it does not then I have the right to not pay the rest?

Are they that confident that the program will work that they will accept this offer?

Hmm think not.

yeah, I love propositions like that and how they try and wriggle their way out of it

got offered a share subscription program, and I said, half now, antoher 100% later if your recommendations are all doing better

they declined, with some stupid reason

yeah, I love propositions like that and how they try and wriggle their way out of it

got offered a share subscription program, and I said, half now, antoher 100% later if your recommendations are all doing better

they declined, with some stupid reason

Hmm I wonder why

She actually does have a money back guarantee on the more expensive course. Not sure if anyone has tried to get a refund tho.

I'm a crazy one to have paid for her courses. I've made the equity back many times over. so it was worth it for me, but may not be for someone who gets in with the right people early and learns from them.

Spend time reading this forum. You will quickly learn who you should try to leverage off. Shouldn't cost you too much, maybe a beer or a coffee.

Those who can, do
Those who can't, sell self help books about it
If it worked, it would be the closest kept secret in the world
a product that is supposed to make millions, does not sell for thousands
this forum, is people that do, getting info from other people that do
the Dymphna Boholt program is people that don't, selling non-function instructions to other people that don't

I recall an era-past where we had 3 properties in Darwin that we have since sold - don't weep for me peeps!! :D:( We made regretful decisions, and do not wish to find ourselves in this position again.

So when a program comes along that costs a princely sum, yet appears to offer strong support and education around tax, trusts, etc etc, - it feels like an opportunity that must be seriously considered.

I think we've become scaredy-cats! :p

I think nothing wrong to buy her course/program. If you think it is what you needed to move forward.

But I prefer to use the money toward a house deposit.

What's her program about anyway ?

Those who can, do
Those who can't, sell self help books about it
If it worked, it would be the closest kept secret in the world
a product that is supposed to make millions, does not sell for thousands
this forum, is people that do, getting info from other people that do
the Dymphna Boholt program is people that don't, selling non-function instructions to other people that don't

Like the donkey in George Orwell's Animal Farm, you have hit the nail on the head.

I don't suppose there are donkeys in Newfieand where you live eh?

There are only so many legal ways to make money out of property. Buy and hold, flips, renovations, options, lease, teach seminars, etc etc.

All are extensively covered in books and on here. There is no "hidden secret" no matter what the gurus tell you.

...just a thought..

I guess what so called guru's do is try to make all these secrets appear magically in a formula which you need to apply to make money. Most people forget that you need to do the hard work behind it for you to actually get the success and you still have to go to the school of hard knocks to learn and get better at what you do. Unless your paying someone to do it for you you will have to learn it for yourself.

She says she's got a program that helps people find discounted properties as well as development potential etc...she uses Realestateinvestar..anyone can use that and not pay 10k to be taught...

Back