Best portfolio tracking software?

I'm losing oversight a bit of when my insurance is running out, who my tenants are, how much my rentral returns are, etc.

Is there a good software solution that will do this for me? Preferably, I don't want to spend much more than $100, but if need be I can spend more.

What do you use? What works for you and what doesn't?

I use excel for everything. It takes a bit if time to do the initial formatting and formulas but its just maintaining the data after that.

I'm using it for scenario analysis to determine my next purchase - works great.

I use excel for everything. It takes a bit if time to do the initial formatting and formulas but its just maintaining the data after that.

I'm using it for scenario analysis to determine my next purchase - works great.

+1

Excel does everything I need. It's nice and simple to set up, easy to update and maintain and my accountant can (usually) follow my logic at EOFY.

Cheers

Jamie

+1 for Excel. It is such a great software if use correctly.

Spludgey, you can also contact your accountant to see if they have a template available for what you need. some property savvy accountants normally give this to their clients to make it easier for their client and for them as well come EOFY.

I had a look at the spreadsheet thread and didn't find a portfolio tracker that suited me personally.
So could you Excel gurus maybe upload them up there for the greater good? :D

I was hoping ideally for some cloud based software that would also send me an email when my insurance or rental agreement is about to run out.

Ideally something a similar to the CBA mywealth that also keeps track of property values and rental values, etc, but with added functionality. But I think that if something like that does exist, it would probably be out of my price range.

@spludgey... Here's what Ive been using for portfolio analysis. You could easily extend to include tenant details, insurance due dates, management fees etc. Not sure if this will suit your purpose but here it is anyway

Attachments

• Portfolio Analysis Sample.xlsx
    18.5 KB · Views: 203
Back