Yes!! We got unconditional approval! 4 villa development in Gwelup WA

Second villa rented!! Yippee.

Funnily enough for a really family suburb and 4x2 villas my applicants are a professional couple in one and 3 friends in the other. The three friends are leaving a rental in Karrinyup on which they were paying $1000 rent !!!

I'll go peek at the selling villa this afternoon as the furniture has been delivered.

Last edited:
Staging furniture is AMAZING!!

It cost $3k for a month but I think it is well worth it. The place went from really nice to "display home"

I think the furniture will be the icing on the cake for the emotional connection to the house to get the $$.

The photographer is there now doing a twilight shoot and listing goes up tomorrow.

Second villa rented!! Yippee.

Funnily enough for a really family suburb and 4x2 villas my applicants are a professional couple in one and 3 friends in the other. The three friends are leaving a rental in Karrinyup on which they were paying $1000 rent !!!

I'll go peek at the selling villa this afternoon as the furniture has been delivered.

Awesome news WM, looking forward to seeing the photos for the villa to be sold.

Would it be ok to ask if the villas rented are positive cash flow?

Last edited:
Awesome news WM, looking forward to seeing the photos for the villa to be sold.

Would it be ok to ask if the villas rented are positive cash flow?

I'll be doing interim wrap up financial summary probably next week but yes I believe they are gross cashflow positive around $800 a month plus depreciation.

Well done, a true inspiration. Thanks for sharing Myf.
Will you also post photos of the house with the staging furniture?

Looks great myf. Staging js such a vital part of the sale process imo, I don't think I've sold a single place since around 2009 without it being staged, unless it was land value etc

Home open time. Champagne and nibblies ;)

I hope it goes well.

Did someone from here go? My REA said someone that was there was either my stalker :eek: or someone that I know as they knew a lot about me ;)

Open house went well and there were 2 people that seemed keen and want to talk further. Let's see how it goes.

So what that tells me is you got it right, design, location, staging, price .....and most importantly timing.
Fantastic, great work, enjoy the Champaign:)

Fantastic news! Congratulations...beers are on Myf tmrw!

Agree with MTR, you obviously read your market and then gave them just what they wanted.

Back