Letter of Demand for car accident

Hi All!

Thank you all for the advice. I called Lumley Insurance, and gave them their claim number and my insurance claim number. I told them I was not involved in the accident and that I was in the hopsital at the time. They said that they only want to contact my insurance company. So I think I have to wait for the worst.

Lizzie, my aunt saw the victim came over to our neighbour's house, because she saw the neighbour's car was damaged (I think I saw it too, but I cannot remember). She saw the victim on the day that I was in the hospital so I don't know who they are.

I talked to my one of my colleagues about this problem, and she said if the found out that I was not responsible for the accident, would I be receiving compensation? Because they waste my time and effort in dealing with this situation.

Does anyone know if your car insurance do give out compensation if it was not your fault?

Any help is appreciated.

Kind Regards,
AdviceSeeker

Last edited:
definitely not

hence why initial suggestion to tell them that you weren't involved and let them waste their money pursuing it further

Back