Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hello Adelaidians!

I hope you've all had a great festive break. I propose the following for the next Adelaide meeting (our third in a row for this run) but am open to suggestions:

Tuesday 29th January, 6pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.​

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not.

Thoughts?

Can you count me in, please?

Been reading this forum for couple of months, I'm keen to meet other folks from Adelaide here.:D

I'll join you guys after work but going to be late (~6:30PM).

Bump!

Hi adelaideians!
Thanks to first million and Daniel121 for RSVPing, do we have any others who are interested?

Thanks to all those who have replied. I will book the table on Monday when we have final numbers. Don't forget to invite any others (members or not) who may be interested.

Cheers!

Decline

I'll put in a No, can't make it, just so you know I'm around. Gotta go home and keep building a veranda.

Cheers
Graeme

Hi Adelaidians,

Now with less than 2 hours to go until our meeting, here is the list so far:

Attending
Eeho
Firstmillion
Daniel121 (approx 6.30)

Maybe
RobbieP

Not Attending
Quoll
Jim1964
Brady

I've booked a table in the front bar, and there will be plenty of room for last minute attendees! See you soon :)

Hey guys,
Just wondering if there were any plans to run another event soon?
Kevin.

Thanks for the prompt Kevin, I've been meaning to set up another one!

Lets try:
Monday 25th March, 6.30pm
Cafe Bocelli, cnr Wakefield and Hutt St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed :)

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Awesome! I'll be there, and with any luck, I'll be able to convince Richard to attend as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the prompt Kevin, I've been meaning to set up another one!

Lets try:
Monday 25th March, 6.30pm
Cafe Bocelli, cnr Wakefield and Hutt St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed :)

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Lock me in for a solid maybe

hello
my father Peter will probably attend this upcoming one
he went to the one at buongiorno at norwood
will confirm closer to the time
ta

Back