Development section?

With respect, I'd call that "Renovating". Developing property is creating new property.

You get a vacant block of land, it is worth $X

You develop it by building on it, it is worth > $X

That's called adding value.

Either way, renovating an existing property and building a new one are closely related exercises - so they justifiably belong in the same section.

Or else you build out the back of an existing house like I want to.

I am fairly confident that this process will add value. Given a choice between 'adding value' and 'development', I would post that scenario in the 'adding value' section.

Either way, renovating an existing property and building a new one are closely related exercises - so they justifiably belong in the same section.

I get your point, however if ADDING VALUE had sub sections, it would be a nice way to fine tune it, rather than having to sift through it all if that makes sense. I have actually thought the same as Perthguy, I don't make the rules around here, but its good to get constructive feedback that may improve the site so we all benefit:)

And we could have sub forums in 'where to buy' for every state, and a sub forum in coffee lounge for other investment and for the trash talk and.......

I think the current forum arrangements are sufficient for the amount of traffic.

pinkboy

And we could have sub forums in 'where to buy' for every state, and a sub forum in coffee lounge for other investment and for the trash talk and.......

I think the current forum arrangements are sufficient for the amount of traffic.

pinkboy

Good point, but developing is so much more important than where to buy:p
The forum, should be all about ME

Back