What are your plans for 2015

So - almost everyone has seen the "2014 achievements" thread - if not here is the link.

Last year it was an "achievements and goal setting" thread, but looks like this year we are separating them.

So - who has set their 2015 goals/targets? Lets hear them.
By the look of it, they are popular threads and I personally find them a good way to track progress through the year.

Blacky

After releasing equity in my unencumbered ppor ill be starting my investment journey in 2015.

Coming from the construction industry I'll be looking at multiple property purchases with renovation and development opportunities.

Was just thinking about this. Got a happy valuation on IP1 (3 years old) about 30 mins ago.

Get tri training back on track, it has been tough after moving house 3 times and recovering from a severe concussion the last month

Get a pet dog/puppy, haven't had one since been at my parents years ago and have wanted one again for years but not been in a stable place

Buy a PPoR, have my eye on a place, it looks woeful but I'm excited anyway. Plus there is little damage my new puppy friend can do to it :p

Finish IP2 and get it someone in it

Purchase IP3 and IP4 or one more expensive one depending on what interests me.

Take a holiday somewhere I haven't been

Can't think of anything else off the top of my head, if I get all that done I won't be at all unhappy.

Thanks Blacky, was about to make one of these.

Plans for 2015:

- Survive / Finish my subdivision & build of 2 houses
- Convert PPOR into an IP bringing tally to 7
- Start up a new business
- Get back into weight training and eating healthily on a consistent basis
- Master German language and perhaps start on another
- Fit a holiday in
- Buy a new car

I might actually be.....studying!!! :eek::eek::eek: ....and researching and putting together academic reports..... I have just been roped into doing a Master Degree........

The Y-man

I have only vague plans at this point.

In Oz:
- Sell my land at Bathurst
- Put the proceeds into something in Oz that returns at least 5%

In Spain:
- Start coffee chain business with Hubby. We want to open at least 3 artisan, take-away coffee spots this year. Spain needs third wave coffee.
- Find a good part-time daycare option for Harriet (so much harder than it sounds!)

General:
- Continue (very slowly) with my Computer Science degree (online)

I didn't post mine - mostly cos Im trying to finalise them. But here is where Im at so far;

In life
1) Become a dad (easy for me to say). ;)
2) Help my parents retire.
3) Holiday - Australia in March. I also have Japan, Nepal, SA on my list and would like to add to it. But will need to see how we go when Blacky Jnr is on the ground.
4) Keep on my fitness goals.
5) Read 12 books

In Investing
1)Repayment of debt.
2) Finish BlackMinster Development.
3) Buy another unit in Moscow.
4) Increase income (haven't yet figured out the how - or how much).
5) Buy more shares
6) Depending on the above I would also like to pick up another dev site - but will see how we go with $$. Might be 2016 before that happens.
7) Learn more about shares, trading and fx
8) Mitigate more risk

Blacky

1. Have fun
2. Work on the career
3. Give my credit file and our broker a well needed rest.
4. Visit China
5. Maybe do a small renovation
6. Maybe merge some loans to tidy up structure
7. Visit another country
8. Lose 5kg
9. Travel again :)

Kulturerbe

Bypass the lingo and just grab some dunkel hefewiezen, a pretzel and some pommefrits :)

Nah - it's a great language to learn. Best of luck with it - if you ever want someone to speak with, I can introduce you to my 2 year old. She understands more than I do.

Cheers

Jamie

That'd be cool. We'd be about the same IQ level too :)

I actually started with a few languages. I've picked up a few sentences of about 6 different ones here and there from friends, workmates, randoms. So i tried some actual lessons of each, German was the only one i could stick to. According to my family tree, my dads side came over by boat from Hamburg in 1856 so it made sense there too.

I'd like to work on my career skills, will take some ingenuity being so remote. Explore the east Kimberley in a big way. See where the year takes us, towards either semi-retirement or full on work opportunities too good to miss. Pay down more debt to push up income and savings. Improve the holiday home and ips. Make new friends. Would love to learn to care for wildlife for when I have more time. So a quiet year really!

-Work on becoming a better person
-Finish Melbourne development bringing portfolio to 6.
-Travel to NZ and France/Europe.
-Improve french
-Start learning Guitar
-Try get to a Formula 1 Grand Prix
-No plans to purchase property next year but have a goal that i want to reach with savings into my offset account, once melbourne development complete and savings goal achieved will start looking to purchase again.
-Continue working at FIFO job and start looking at an exit strategy for 2016/2017 to get back to city and start new career.

Look to find work early new year,
keep looking after my health
sell the last 2 properties in my portfolio and be cashed up,
more holidays
smart investing

Macca446

- Finish 26 unit development
- Travel
- Turn 31 yrs old
- Buy a new PPOR
- Buy new car
- Give atleast 10% of profits of unit development to charity
- Sell some of property portfolio atleast 5m worth
- Learn/Study something new for fun
- Have child number 4
- Get a dog when new PPOR is purchased
- Stay healthy

Sell my commercial property, 35 yrs of dealing with tenants and all things real estate is enough :D then sell my home and find another on the shores of Lake Macquarie and enjoy the rest of my life.

Back