Bundaberg/bargara area potential??

Still looks very cheap up that way, some of the cheapest coastal property around. I am told the shopping entre at moore park is going ahead and the airport is all happening?

For those that are interested I've uploaded a brochure from our development at Moore Park Beach. We have only just released blocks to the public, although there are several Somersoft members who are proud owners of some of ther best value beachside blocks in Australia.

I was up there a couple of weeks ago and there is work being done on the extension of the runway. There has also been a major upgrade to the port announnced recently.

I have to say moore park beach is about the most boaring place i have ever been to..........average road to get there and full ofthe strangest looking puntersiving there........

Overrated big time in my opinion but each to their own i guess.

Try before you buy is my best opinion on this area...

Still looks very cheap up that way, some of the cheapest coastal property around. I am told the shopping entre at moore park is going ahead and the airport is all happening?

ask the locals how long this shopping centre has been happening...a common spruke by agents flogging land and homes there...

it is my opinion that currently it is not be the best option if your looking to buy and rent there................

better options at toogoom value wise i feel at present.

2011 if your a realist will be a down year with prices in many markets in qld.......sit and wait, buy nothing ynless its a fire sale..

dunno, no expert, never been there.... tho i doubt people move to bundaberg for the nightlfe and apparantly the beach at moore park is far superior to any others in the area.i do know a guy that built a spec home there and when he inspected it he fell in love with moore park so much he moved his whole life there

dunno, no expert, never been there.... tho i doubt people move to bundaberg for the nightlfe and apparantly the beach at moore park is far superior to any others in the area.i do know a guy that built a spec home there and when he inspected it he fell in love with moore park so much he moved his whole life there

if hes a retiree or an internet guru, a druggie or a crim trying to escape the rat race then ok to go there but it would be pointless to even consider the place otherwise........

employment almost nil there and bundy is dole bludgers paradise down the road

sure the beach is ok but no different to most on the east coast of qld....

all you see is ocean looking out to sea.....id sooner be looking at islands such as the capricorn coast or the whitsundays..far superior areas.....

anyone buying at moore park currently has rocks in their head....very few buyers around looking to purchase...

Hello there,

I was wondering what the view on Bundy's beachside suburbs is now - after Gladstone has taken off? Is it a good time to buy an IP there or would places like Yeppoon/Emu Park be the better choice?

Many thanks in advance!

Hello there,

I was wondering what the view on Bundy's beachside suburbs is now - after Gladstone has taken off? Is it a good time to buy an IP there or would places like Yeppoon/Emu Park be the better choice?

Many thanks in advance!
I have a holiday/rental house on the main esplanade road close to the beach,
Properties are worth looking at as I have seen some real bargains at the moment,
I paid top dollar a few years ago and wont sell because I know in the long run its gold.
If you get a good quality property,you can get good tenants,I built it as a holiday house,but after the GFC rented it out permanent.

Nice area at a bargain price.
IMO

Back