Meeting in Melbourne's West - 20th November 2014 6:30pm Footscray

Hi everyone,

I've noticed few of us here from the West side (or should I say rough side;)) of Melbourne. I was thinking of organising a meeting for SS members that are based in Melbourne?s west or anyone don't mind travelling.

Melbourne SS meetings are usually on the east side and Tuesday nights which is bit difficult for me to attend.

Only reason for organising this is to meet with like minded people - I'm not selling anything, I've got a full time IT job and passion for investing in property.

I'm open to week nights or weekends now that footy season is ove:Dr.

So far I've messaged few people who I thought would be interested and have received few confirmations

Any suggestions or thoughts?

Ex (west) Melbournite here and will be in Melb from 20-25 Nov and be interested in a meet-up. Not sure what my schedule is looking like at the moment though.

We used to run meetings in the West, but it got difficult to organize and the turnouts weren't as good. :(

It was a few years ago, if the demand is there then go for it!

Hey Teshy,
Thanks for the PM. I am definitely keen, ideal night would be Thursday (feel less guilty sinking a pint or two on that night) but any other weeknight except Wednesday's I can schedule around.
Weekends are out, I spend all week doing my wife's head in talking about property or ignoring her with a book that I am not sure she will appreciate me heading off to an investor meetup.

I spend all week doing my wife's head in talking about property or ignoring her with a book

haha....I know exactly what you are mean albanga...As soon as I start to talk about property my g/f's eyes just glaze over and I get the message......she is happy to be a money partner but just doesn't want to know the details.

haha....I know exactly what you are mean albanga...As soon as I start to talk about property my g/f's eyes just glaze over and I get the message......she is happy to be a money partner but just doesn't want to know the details.

Hahaha my wife's exactly like that.

I'm in Melbourne Friday and Saturday the 21st and 22nd and would love to attend if the meeting ends up falling on those dates.

Since kid #2 I stopped going to the meetings in Mitcham and Doncaster. What a shame. Come over this side.

Probably inner west can attract a few from the good side of Melbourne too? I will go as far as Footscray...:eek:

Haha Yep, the look is basically saying "I don't care, just tell me how much money it's going to cost/make".

Wow I didn't expect this but so far roughly 15 people are interested.

I'll confirm the date, time and location early next week.

Back