Crowd funding - property related

Sounds like a normal JV to me, silent partnerships and what not. Possibly a unit trust?

They seem new, and i'm thinking they haven't done a single project yet from browsing through their site.

Anybody know more about it? Seems similar to the setup by that Melbourne guy who rarely posts here... can't recall his name... Oscar?

I get nervous whenever I hear the words syndicate.
Any time Multiple people are involved the potential for problems increase accordingly.
I'd also be concerned with contact details as mobile and PO Box( but that could just be my paranoia)
Looks to be only a single development and not finished yet.

Sounds like a normal JV to me, silent partnerships and what not. Possibly a unit trust?

They seem new, and i'm thinking they haven't done a single project yet from browsing through their site.

Anybody know more about it? Seems similar to the setup by that Melbourne guy who rarely posts here... can't recall his name... Oscar?

Nah mate, I don't do JV's:rolleyes:

Oscar

They seem to have a financing / structure strategy rather than joining people together. It's hard when you're not around people in property to meet likeminded people to perhaps joint venture with. I have a strategy now and want to invest, renovate, and sell, but I dont have access to finance. It would be good to find people who do want to use my research and project skills -- lots of time on my hands when not writing.

Last edited:
The key is that the main director of the fund has to have solid financial strength otherwise you will cap out quite quickly.

The key is that the main director of the fund has to have solid financial strength otherwise you will cap out quite quickly.

Didn't know you were into this Aaron.

I know this is a very popular technique commonly used in Asia
Billions are gathered over a game of golf

If you charge a fee for it and don't have a license, you'd probably be wound up by ASIC and forced to sell.

If you don't charge a fee, you still risk that.

Back