Your next O/S trip - where will you go?

What did you think of the cruise overall Rixter?

Absolutely fantastic....great service, good food thats available 24/7 if you want and can do as much or as little as you want in relation to the organised onboard activities each day or shore based excursions at each port of call.

I've started booking our three month trip to Europe for the end of this year (Nov - Feb). Got our Turkey part booked - will be there for two weeks broken up between Istanbul and Cappadocia. After that, we're flying to London and working our way back from there. Booked our flights from Sydney on Etihad business class with points which should be fun :)

I think you've got them back to front, I thought the Cook Islands were great.
Fiji also, but you have to try a bit harder to find the good places.

Lol I know. I was being cheeky. The cooks are one of my favorite places in the world.

Cheers

Jamie

At Narita airport now on my way home from Tokyo and a cruise around Taiwan.
Off the Europe in 8 weeks. A cruise from Copenhagen up to Russia then down to Stockholm. Can't wait.

I have 8 weeks to lose the weight from this cruise before getting on the next. :rolleyes:

I've started booking our three month trip to Europe for the end of this year (Nov - Feb). Got our Turkey part booked - will be there for two weeks broken up between Istanbul and Cappadocia. After that, we're flying to London and working our way back from there. Booked our flights from Sydney on Etihad business class with points which should be fun :)

http://somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97843

Didnt you say you were behind on your mortgage? How does that work?

That was booked at the start of the year (flights using points). I didn't think it would take six months to get the tenant's out. I haven't booked anything outside of the Turkey hotels and flight to London yet which was paid months ago and was pretty cheap.

That was booked at the start of the year (flights using points). I didn't think it would take six months to get the tenant's out. I haven't booked anything outside of the Turkey hotels and flight to London yet which was paid months ago and was pretty cheap.

6 months for eviction?
Is your PM familiar with the Residency Tenancy Act?

It was pretty drawn out. Initially they made up some issue regarding repairs and didn't pay even after was resolved. We had to wait few weeks for tribunal then hearing got pushed back a few weeks. Tribunal gave them extra month to sort out rent. They are going next week. Probably could have saved a couple of weeks at the beginning though.

Has anyone done Nepal? I have a honeymoon coming up soon enough and I like the idea of hiking to base camp Everest.... followed by some relax time on some island somewhere (done Fiji and SE asia... was thinking Maldives... don't tell the future wife there is surf lol) ...... Any tips?

I will soon embark on my journey, which consists of 8 separate flights (2 been 13hour each way), bullet train ride (2 hour journey ave 0f 200kms/ph), close to 15 hours of car ride, all this within a space of 10 days.. not looking forward to it at all

Last edited:
http://www.trafalgar.com/aus/european-cavalcade-2014

Is my next trip... Husband won't travel further than NZ, and daughter (my previous travel companion) has a full on career now so I am doing Europe by myself, hence the bus tour :)

After that in 2016 will be back to the US to do NYC , washington and Boston (have friends there so am happy to go independently )

Yay. Booked my trip today :). Etihad business class Brisbane to London only 135 days to go. :D

Back