Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Guys I cant make the 31st, this month but if anyone is free for a coffe catch up or afternoon bear at some stage, happy to oblige. might be well suited for some one else looking for a alternative if they cant make it either.

Hi All,

Due to popular demand, the next Adelaide meeting will now be:

Monday 31st March, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

All the same RSVPing and invitation details in the quote above still stand.

Hope to see you all soon!

Erin.

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
dewalt
newageproperty
magpiedan

Maybe
libertyrx
jim1964

No
ric84
bez23
brady

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars to make the booking on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you all next Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
dewalt
newageproperty
magpiedan

Maybe
libertyrx
jim1964

No
ric84
bez23
brady

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars to make the booking on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing you all next Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

Hi Adelaidians!

Just bumping the thread so perhaps more people will see it. It's less than a week to go until the meet up, so please RSVP if you haven't already! I'll be making the booking on Thursday.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi All,

Due to popular demand, the next Adelaide meeting will now be:

Monday 31st March, 6.30pm

All the same RSVPing and invitation details in the quote above still stand.

Hope to see you all soon!

Erin.

Hi everyone,

Thank you for RSVPing! I've booked a table for 8 just in case. It will be the one next to the windows in the front bar.

Looking forward to seeing you all Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

Ps. If you haven't RSVPed yet but still want to come, just post a message or PM me, the more the merrier! :)

Hi everyone,

Thank you for RSVPing! I've booked a table for 8 just in case. It will be the one next to the windows in the front bar.

Looking forward to seeing you all Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

Ps. If you haven't RSVPed yet but still want to come, just post a message or PM me, the more the merrier! :)

Hi All,

This is your last reminder that the Adelaide meeting is tonight!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Cheers,
Erin.

Apologies for late notice, but cant make it tonight.
Its our manufacturers EOFY today and they have thrown a last minute curve ball at us...

Hello Adelaidians!

Let's back up the excellent turnout from the last meeting with another one this month.

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 28th April, 6.30pm

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Bez23 - I know you requested that it wasn't this week, sorry! This was the only one I could do!

Cheers,
Erin.

Hello Adelaidians!

Let's back up the excellent turnout from the last meeting with another one this month.

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 28th April, 6.30pm

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Bez23 - I know you requested that it wasn't this week, sorry! This was the only one I could do!

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Adelaidians, hope you're all having a great Easter break.

Please get your RSVPs in for the next meeting, it is one week from today; hope to see you there!

Cheers,
Erin.

Back