Western Sydney Meetup - Wednesday 22/7/15

Nick and Nek , I think sim is looking at a Sydney based one .

I went to the last one , after I finished work at Mona Vale at 7 pm .

Outside the SIG meetings in Glebe in the early Mid 2000's it was the best attended meeting I've been to and for me socially and INVESTING wise it was well worth the trip.

Skater has taken the time to set it up . No need to change a successful formula.

If someone was prepared to take the initiative and Reconstitute something like the SIG ( Sydney investment group ) I'm sure that would be worthwhile and much appreciated . That revolved around education as well as networking .

Cliff

Count me in!!! :) and I work in the city too and have to travel all the way back home to Quakers Hill and than drive to Wenty, however that venue is lovely and I don't have an issue :cool:

Thanks a lot for organising these type of things. I'll try my absolute best to attend on 22nd July...since I have a fair way to travel, hope it would be ok if I can make it by 7pm? Thanks....also any costs involved?

Costs = Whatever you decide to buy at the bar :)
Other than that, its free.

For the last meet i got there at 9:30 and stayed until midnight.

Thanks a lot for organising these type of things. I'll try my absolute best to attend on 22nd July...since I have a fair way to travel, hope it would be ok if I can make it by 7pm? Thanks....also any costs involved?

It's very casual Dreamer. 7.00pm isn't at all late. We're only just starting by then.:D

I'll come too....just make sure that if DaveM and Sim come they don't start wrestling in their underwear!!! :D

Oh no! Now I've got a mental image I just can't shake!

PLEASE, can everyone keep their clothes on! I know it's an exciting night & all, but there are children around. :p

Back