Tomorrow (May 30th) Predicted Auction Clearance Rates

Greetings forumites!

Thought I'd jump the gun and start a thread on National (and/or city/state specific)Auction Clearance Rates for tomorrow.

I don't have a prediction myself, more keen to others' thoughts.

The biggest curiosity I have is.. With so much news in the last 7 days about APRA cooling, lender restrictions, and general macroeconomic doom and gloom news stories, will we see and downward reflection in auction clearance rates?

Thoughts welcome! :D

Greetings forumites!

Thought I'd jump the gun and start a thread on National (and/or city/state specific)Auction Clearance Rates for tomorrow.

The biggest curiosity I have is.. With so much news in the last 7 days about APRA cooling, lender restrictions, and general macroeconomic doom and gloom news stories, will we see and downward reflection in auction clearance rates?

melb 79%. I think it was at 82% last week.

Greetings forumites!

My prediction for Sydney tomorrow is 83%, nowhere near doom and gloom levels.

I don't think the recent events will have a lot of impact until 2-3 months from now and even then I'm not confident that it will cool Sydney by much.

No clue about the other cities as I don't keep an eye on them.

vtt

Spoke to an agent in Sydney yesterday she had four houses going to auction today with offers for three coming in pre auction. Will be another 85% clearance rate for Sydney despite approaching the normally quieter winter months. Doomsdayers will have to wait a bit longer!

Back