Willmot NSW 2770

I'm looking to sell a property in Willmot that I?ve held for 20 years, with the same tenant for nearly 18 years. Bought to develop but I never got around to doing anything other than rent it out. Now something has to go and this one is on the list.

Flat corner lot 676 sqm with sewer positioned near side. House is typical 3 bed Hardiboard and needs full renovation but would make a good reno/add granny flat project. It also has expired DA for Torrens title sub-division but this would now require the house to be demolished if renewed. The current rent is under market at $200pw.

The property manager is not interested in sales so I thought I may ask if there is any interest on the forum. Not much listed to compare with right now so don?t know the value yet. Just looking for an easy sale which is hard if the selling agent is not the property manager.

Please PM me if you want to know address etc.

Attachments

• Willmot Sketch.jpg
    Willmot Sketch.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 360
are the Richardson & Wrench Rooty Hills guys doing group auctions at Rooty Hill RSL, perhaps that might be quick sale? There are alot of renovators, small developer's at those auction rooms.

Dharruk 2770

Was speaking to an agent who sells many properties in 2770, he told me he just sold a property for just a tad over $800,000 and if his client had wanted to sell some 2 years ago I think they would be lucky to sell at $400,000.

It only took 2 people fighting for the same property;)

Admittedly a big home, but $800k for Dharruk.

Amazing, what is happening at the moment.... hot, hot, hot.

MTR:)

Yes, it is very hot at the moment, but $800k is not the norm. It must still be some very nice house to sell for that much.

It would want to have Hot and Cold running maids to pay $800,000 to live in Western Sydney!

Bogan maids are quite cheap. I was thinking of dressing up as one and offering my services. Don't even try to picture that lol,

I can't seem to find any 800K in Dharruk. The most expensive one there is for 680K.

What do ya think of this one in Minchinbury:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-minchinbury-119598227

It's got 5 bedrooms and 3 full ensuites. Could be great for student accommodation or a boarding house?

But the front of the house just doesn't look right.

Bogan maids are quite cheap. I was thinking of dressing up as one and offering my services. Don't even try to picture that lol,

I can't seem to find any 800K in Dharruk. The most expensive one there is for 680K.

What do ya think of this one in Minchinbury:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-minchinbury-119598227

It's got 5 bedrooms and 3 full ensuites. Could be great for student accommodation or a boarding house?

But the front of the house just doesn't look right.

Will be interesting to see what that place at Minchinbury fetches at Auction. You'd need a large family to fill it up, or a lot of maids.

That's ugly, and a poor use of space. Five bedrooms upstairs, three with ensuites, but the other two have to go downstairs to use the bathroom. Top that off with only one garage.

Living in those suburbs of Mount Druitt, Bidwell Shalvey Willmot Whalan etc is like taking your life into your hands. Terrible place.

And you know this because?

Have you ever lived there? Or do you know someone that has? Or are you just relying on stereotypes?

I'm guessing you live in either the Eastern Suburbs or Northern Beaches, and have never even been to Mt Druitt.

Back