Living in Melbourne CBD

There's no restriction on owner occupiers having pets in my building (Victoria Point) but in the OC rules it says that if any pet causes a nuisance the OC will issue a caution and if the problem continues will require the owner to get rid of it. For flats that are rented out, most landlords impose a no-pets rule.

Also to add to my earlier comment, be cautious about buildings that include serviced apartments. Vic Point has a 3-month minimum tenancy rule; short stay occupants in buildings that allow them tend to treat the place like a hotel.

No restrictions eh? well, there might be after reading this article.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/9019028/1-5m-hong-dong-really-is-top-dog/

Noise is dependent on location. Obviously you don't live in apartments that are on Swanston Street or on tram lines (like Flinders St or Elizabeth St). Otherwise it's quite quiet

i'm in Little Collins behind the racv building, I love living in the city, so convient, ahhh the sleep ins in the morning!
Sometimes it can be a bit noisy from the nightclub noise, but somehow I dont really hear it or the drunks on the street anymore :)
Occassionally i miss some greenery, and if its a warm day, I grab a blanket and go sit in flagstaff and read :)

Back