Selling an unfinished house

I would like to sell an unfinished house but don't know where to start.

It started as a renovation, under Home-Owner Builder, but seven years later no progress and now want to sell the house as is.

Where do I start? What do I need? Is there hope of selling the house? Need advice.

Maybe Nathan will buy it it appears he likes a challenge!:cool::D
Seriously;
I have seen houses like that for sale. They would obviously appeal to a smaller marker and I expect the price would need to be adjusted accordingly.

It started as a renovation, under Home-Owner Builder, but seven years later no progress and now want to sell the house as is.

Where do I start? What do I need? Is there hope of selling the house? Need advice.

They can be sold, and Nathan maybe your ticket out??

The issues mostly lie with lenders only being prepared to do low LVR loans on them - i.e. like 60% LVR especially if the kitchens & bathrooms are non-functioning / not there. So it appeals to cash buyers who want a bargain.

Also they are taking on a fair bit of risk so the price needs to reflect that.

Another option may be to just pay a builder to complete the house.

It only comes down to 3 items-Price-Size-Location,i don't think you would have a problem,but that depends on if the house is rentable..willair..

How would you normally sell the house if it was finished?
Why would you do it any differently if it is un-finished?

I would be taking it to the best value (note not cheapest) real estate agents in your area and get their opinions on what it will sell for. Any decent agent will still get you a pretty good price for it.

If all you do is email Nathan the details and you accept his offer then I don't think you will be getting the highest price you can for it. You need to get the opportunity out to as many people as you can.

Gools

If all you do is email Nathan the details and you accept his offer then I don't think you will be getting the highest price you can for it. You need to get the opportunity out to as many people as you can.

You need to get the opportunity out to as many people as you can, IF getting the highest price you can for it is your priority.

On the other hand, selling to Nathan might be faster.

i dont always nick them, sometimes terms are important for a normal price. You have access to me email address if you want to shoot over the details for my consideration.

there are many variables which i dont know any at this point for my selection criteria.

Back