Recommendations for Surveyors in Perth

Hi everyone,

I am considering converting my existing strata duplex in Bateman to survey strata, with a view that I could demolish and build on my own land!!!! :)

Can someone please advise as to where I can get a reasonably priced surveyor to convert my strata into survey strata?

Many thanks

Hi everyone,

I am considering converting my existing strata duplex in Bateman to survey strata, with a view that I could demolish and build on my own land!!!! :)

Can someone please advise as to where I can get a reasonably priced surveyor to convert my strata into survey strata?

Many thanks

I've used Cottage Surveys for one and Land Division for another and found them to be pretty good.

+1 for Land Division

Also Vecta, McMullen Nolan, and Whelans, although the last two may be a little pricey as they tend to do the larger stuff...

Boods

stuart/craig at vision, joel carter at land division, charles younge at mcmullen nolan.

just cant seem to get reliable service out of anyone else.

Cottage advised me this morning that they will not be taking on any private work because they have too much on at the moment with the their builders:eek:

Hi HR
But they are too expensive???? I am a tight a..., I mean on a tight budget

How much are they?

I would expect to pay about $1000 for a contour and feature survey.

You can always ask your builder to arrange it and pay the builder for it.

How much are they?

I would expect to pay about $1000 for a contour and feature survey.

You can always ask your builder to arrange it and pay the builder for it.

Just got a quote from Vision, total cost $960 + GST, is this pretty much stock stand fee

Tuscom surveyors are great (though I haven't dealt with anyone else). Feature survey for about $1000. They are very transparent from my dealings with them. They branch out a bit as well and can help you with all the applications (WAPC, landgate etc.) needed to get your strata done even arranging demolition and referring you on to a trusted builder. Your one stop shop essentially. Located in Ardross so they know deal with the City of Melville a lot. PM me if would like to know more.

Tuscom surveyors are great (though I haven't dealt with anyone else). Feature survey for about $1000. They are very transparent from my dealings with them. They branch out a bit as well and can help you with all the applications (WAPC, landgate etc.) needed to get your strata done even arranging demolition and referring you on to a trusted builder. Your one stop shop essentially. Located in Ardross so they know deal with the City of Melville a lot. PM me if would like to know more.

From my experience Tuscom are shocking.

Back