User Name Meanings

I sometimes look at user names and wonder what the meaning is behind them.Any shares?

Mine comes from my name James,and my birth year,which makes me uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm 24

Mine is actually a mistake.

I meant to put in PKFFW rather than OKFFW and didn't notice the mistake until I'd finished the sign up procedure.

PKFFW - Peaceful Kung Fu Fighting Warrior

OKFFW - I'm gonna go with.........Only Known For Funny Words

I used to have very low self esteem. I am into positive affirmations and in another forum I was on, I liked to think of myself as being nice and good to other people. The name has stuck.

pinkboy, the name given to the boy racing in pink in Triathlon throughout the naughties (2000-2009).

Raced my first half Ironman in pink DT's, and then moved to a one piece custom suit, so I could play with the designs over the years!

For several years I had some awesome hair arrangements as well. Had the pink fuzz, pink cornrows, pink plaited hair with coloured beads, pink hair wraps, pink mowhawks!

Was just doing it for fun, just to be a little different. Even had Asics come aboard and sponsor me for 2 years, including custom made pink shoes.

Whilst 'pinkboy' has long retired, his legacy still lives on that he never grew up and dared to be different in the time of conformity!

Still have a few people call me pinkboy, however the variations of pinkbits and pinky are the more usual assaults!

pinkboy;)

I originally though of IDIOT 'cause I am one, but thought better of it.

Mine was originally L.A.Aussie 'cause we were living there when I joined the forum.

Then we moved back, and commenced the build of our next ppor which was going to have fantastic bayviews.

Back