Online Property Investment Course

I'm an active investor and have built a sizable portfolio, but I want to take it further. I've spoken to a number of "mentors" and "coaches" but so far haven't found someone who gets me. I'm currently looking online for a course.

Question: Has anyone here know of any online property investment course being offered and have you tried them?
Would you pay for one if something good available comes on the market? How much would you pay for it? What should I look for in a course or coaching service?

Your input would be tremendously appreciated.
-Svein

I'm an active investor and have built a sizable portfolio, but I want to take it further. I've spoken to a number of "mentors" and "coaches" but so far haven't found someone who gets me. I'm currently looking online for a course.

Question: Has anyone here know of any online property investment course being offered and have you tried them?
Would you pay for one if something good available comes on the market? How much would you pay for it? What should I look for in a course or coaching service?

Your input would be tremendously appreciated.
-Svein

This forum, it's free with likely more knowledge. Just need to read a bit and ask the right questions and get responses from the right people :)

If you are already an active investor and have built a sizable portfolio then I don't think you will benefit much from those courses.

Most courses, books etc will teach you the same things: Different investment strategies, what to look for when buying, tax issues, etc and only cover general examples.

I agree with Brady and believe that you will learn more on this forum.

Andrew

This forum is definitely a great mentor.

Read, read and read. Ask questions. Share your knowledge with others.

Apart from this awesome forum, I would also recommend other awesome free resources provided by Dymphna Boholt. She has great experience and advice and you don't have to pay!! Things such as structures, personal and legal asset protection, creative investing, investment hot spots etc.
You can instantly get access to free webinars, a great free ebook (from what I've read so far) and if you're really keen free events... without having to pay anything. She does sell something at her events but I don't even know what it is cos I haven't needed to pay attention to that. The free info is enough for me.

Actually if you want access to the free stuff follow this link...

http://www.livewebinar.com.au/#_a_AJ

And if you want access to her frequently updated blog I would check out iloverealestate.tv

Apart from this awesome forum, I would also recommend other awesome free resources provided by Dymphna Boholt. She has great experience and advice and you don't have to pay!! Things such as structures, personal and legal asset protection, creative investing, investment hot spots etc.
You can instantly get access to free webinars, a great free ebook (from what I've read so far) and if you're really keen free events... without having to pay anything. She does sell something at her events but I don't even know what it is cos I haven't needed to pay attention to that. The free info is enough for me.

Actually if you want access to the free stuff follow this link...

http://www.livewebinar.com.au/#_a_AJ

And if you want access to her frequently updated blog I would check out iloverealestate.tv

Nice 1st post GTFO!

This forum, it's free with likely more knowledge. Just need to read a bit and ask the right questions and get responses from the right people :)

Yep, spot on. I can't think of many other resources better than SS when it comes to property investing in Australia. There's always plenty of activity and a range of different users/opinions.

Cheers

Jamie

apologies??

Nice 1st post GTFO!

I'm sorry if I somehow offended you but I don't understand... isn't this site all about sharing helpful and quality info...
Dymphnas ebook especially is a very good resource and its free.
It is my first post and I'm very keen about building a big property portfolio. I thought my first post should share something of use cos other than this I have nothing much to share.

Apologies again if I offended anyone else but I'm here to learn and share if possible.

I'm sorry if I somehow offended you but I don't understand... isn't this site all about sharing helpful and quality info...
Dymphnas ebook especially is a very good resource and its free.
It is my first post and I'm very keen about building a big property portfolio. I thought my first post should share something of use cos other than this I have nothing much to share.

Apologies again if I offended anyone else but I'm here to learn and share if possible.

I think it is that it is your first post and it came across like it you might be representing them and getting sales.

Perhaps provide further details about yourself and how you found the forums and even how you found that website and how it has been beneficial.

Be careful of things that are free. They have a tendency to be very expensive.

There are many people who appear very helpful and knowledgeable in property. They offer free seminars, ebooks, courses and books....And sell property !! They usually gloss over that fact by explaining they personally made millions buying property...Yep and now want to make millions more by selling it to you at a much higher price. They have a secret on how to make millions and share it. They are very helpful in introducing people who will help you who are all selling the same story - Probably a well over valued property. They are often QLD based.

Don't believe everything you read. Caveat Emptor.

Actually somersoft is one of the best sites around. Free and lots of professionals who clarify and argue positions. Legal and accounting section usually ends up with answer that is generally correct. With paul, myself, terry, gary and robg all contributing the comments are great. All free of charge !!!

The stuff covered by dymphna boholt are all covered here. In fact sooooo much more than her course could ever deliver in my opinion.

Last edited:
Actually somersoft is one of the best sites around. Free and lots of professionals who clarify and argue positions. Legal and accounting section usually ends up with answer that is generally correct. With paul, myself, terry, gary and robg all contributing the comments are great. All free of charge !!!

I like that there are a lot of viewpoints on Somersoft - as stated here, everything evens out and the correct view comes through. There are plenty of experts across a number of fields that provide comments that everyone benefits from.

Back