Canberra Seminar on Brisbane property market

Below are the details for a seminar on the 10th Dec which I found quite good last month for the information content. The session provides a very interesting perspective on the market direction for SEQ.

Note the people holding the seminar sell property in Brisbane

However there was no pressure or obligations when I attended....the information is good IMHO and the person presenting has a great deal of experience in the Brisbane market.

Are Jas or I going? We haven't decided yet :) but maybe...

We get no money or other benefit from this seminar - have posted it purely as useful information for Canberra investors to consider.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

A short reminder that on Wednesday 10 December, the next WISE Nuts 'n Bolts Seminar will be presented at the Rex, Northborne Av, BRADDON, starting at 7.30pm, registration from 7.15pm.

Lionel Morris, the WISE Managing Director will present the seminar.

This seminar content includes...
What does WISE do.
Why it is necessary to invest for the future.
The logical attributes of a good property investment.
The two drivers of investment growth - supply and demand.
Where is the demand coming from?
Review of ABS information on Australian and state population changes in the future.
House price changes in Australian cities.
Economic growth comparisons.
The mathematics of owning an investment property.
How much financial help do I get from the tax man and the tenant?.
What's it going to cost me each week?
The next step...

In addition, Lionel will be presenting a Brisbane MARKET REVIEW segment. The Review includes...

1. A segment on The Housing Bubble...
Can, and will it, BURST?? - with reference to Queensland and Brisbane in particular.
2. A segment on Investors Chasing False Prophets and Profits, together with...
3. Information about the state of the Brisbane property market, and where its going.

This MARKET REVIEW segment was presented last month at the WISE Financial Seminar . It was very well received by the attendees. I have asked Lionel to repeat the market review at this month's seminar, because of the important information the review contains for Brisbane property investors, and for people who are contemplating entering the Brisbane property market. The review will show you the strength of the Brisbane Market and the underlying factors that give it the strength. This is an IMPORTANT review!!

Note that this is the LAST WISE Seminar for 2003. The next public WISE seminar will be a WISE Workshop scheduled for Sunday afternoon 8 Feb 04.

ALL WELCOME - a FREE SEMINAR not to be missed. Bring a friend, or bring two - there is plenty of room.

Booking is preferred but not essential.

Book by reply-email or call the WISE Canberra Office 02 6288 5524.

Direct enquiries to the WISE Canberra office 02 6288 5524 or [email protected]

Please FORWARD this email to a friend or colleague whom you think would benefit from the seminar.

Back