Have you paid for a Course or Mentor that you thought was worth every cent?

John Burley 1 hour seminar, I think it might have cost $50. Priceless wisdom, and motivation.
2 week mortgage broking course, I think it was $3k. helped me change careers, and see my own investment journey in a more calculated light. now the same 'entry level' course is a diploma, and is quite a bit more work and cost.

I signed up to a lifetime mentor program.
Price of 10K. Joined 3 years ago with the Melbourne branch.
Helped take us from 4 properties to 10 in 3 years.
Meet some great like minded investors which I will in future JV with, priceless.
Through other members got put onto a mortgage broker who is a gun, priceless.
Was able to meet other couples looking to invest in same area, so able to make offers on several units in the same block, pulling a nice little discount in rising market, able to gift the other unit deal to other members, priceless.
3 years ago mentor was pushing western Sydney, went up had a look, let my prejudices get in the way, didn't buy, learnt a great lesson!
Kept motivation at a all time high.
My mentor suggested we go see Scotty Harris another mentor to work on our own mindset which we did. Helped me greatly. Almost instantly nabbed a nice little deal which made me some quick $ I wouldnt have, had I not been.

I'm sure myself and Andrea were ready for such a program so it probably benefit us more than most.

My theory is the more money I make out of this stuff the more I can afford to educate myself. Simples

Would you mind being a bit more specific and tell us which company you went with? That would help a lot. Thank you.

Back