Amazing philosophy. Loved it for a looong time now.

Thanks for the link Leo. I watched this on the way to work today and loved it!

You've made my day! :):) sooo happy at least 1 person found value in it.!

Amazing approach/mindset/philosophy isn't it...:D

Step 2: Start applying the principles (if not already)

Cheers

leo

You've made my day! :):) sooo happy at least 1 person found value in it.!

Amazing approach/mindset/philosophy isn't it...:D

Step 2: Start applying the principles (if not already)

Cheers

leo

That video is amazing and the best thing was my wife (who is less interested in investing) interested and paying attention too (not so safe while driving:D)

That video is amazing and the best thing was my wife (who is less interested in investing) interested and paying attention too (not so safe while driving:D)

I love it!! :D

This is what mindset development is exactly about. It challenges our beliefs, our perceptions, our negative voice in our heads. It tears that all down, and then replaces it with values, habits, tools, techniques and perceptions that massively empower someone to achieve greatness (whatever that may be for them).

Out of all my 500 plus posts and replies, my interactions with u on this thread are my most fulfilling.

1 more link for your wife: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGdcl9G42JI

God bless.

Leo

This is what mindset development is exactly about. It challenges our beliefs, our perceptions, our negative voice in our heads. It tears that all down, and then replaces it with values, habits, tools, techniques and perceptions that massively empower someone to achieve greatness (whatever that may be for them).

Out of all my 500 plus posts and replies, my interactions with u on this thread are my most fulfilling.

God bless.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Wow..another quality video and it has definitely broaden my mind on few things. Once again thank you - I understand why you are so big on Mindset.

Cheers

Thanks Leo. I was hoping for more links :D (only kidding)

haha, Be careful what you wish for!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhUd8BqQWF4

IMHO these insights, skills, habits, disciplines etc talked about in these clips is the foundation for achieving massive, massive success. Its the no nonsense approach, NO bs approach. It will squeeze and squeeze someone until the very, very best comes out of them. It doesn't suit everyone, I know.

Cheers

leo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlUMrzwmbyo

Start from 34:15 (right at the end). Although the whole clip is worth watching IMO.

I wonder what ppl think of that philosophy. Just curious.

Leo

Didn't listen to the whole thing but the beginning & the end. While I don't disagree with what he's saying, his presentation style is a bit fanatical for me.

God bless.

Leo

Much prefer this guy's style & am listening to another now :)

I've seen a few people referring to mindset, so I guess I must thank you, at first I was like 'enough already, I get it, you believe in mindset'. But now I've listened to a couple I can see that it can really help focus you and clear the noise.

serendip;1244590 I've seen a few people referring to mindset said:
Hi Serendip,

I am so so glad that you are finding some value in the teachings/the philosophy in the clips. :D:D

If I am able to help in any way just 1 person on this forum to really, really take their game /their reality to a whole new level - that's immensely rewarding for me! A bit selfish I know hehe

Good on you Serendip! IMHO if you were to continue on this path of self development, coupled with your property investment goals, you will be totally amazed at what happens to u in 1 ,3 ,7 years time.

Cheers

leo

Thanks

I recall Peter Spann telling this story

HI redwig,

Now theres a name I haven't heard in awhile. Mr Span..:)

I heard he sold up most of his real estate holdings to go into the stock market and subsequently lost most of it...Hopefully its just gossip and not true!

Cheers

leo

Thanks again Leo

I enjoy listening to/watching some of these motivational videos when there's time

Will Smith's Running & Reading was a great one also

?The keys to life are running and reading. When you're running, there's a little person that talks to you and says, "Oh I'm tired. My lung's about to pop. I'm so hurt. There's no way I can possibly continue." You want to quit. If you learn how to defeat that person when you're running. You will how to not quit when things get hard in your life.

For reading: there have been gazillions of people that have lived before all of us. There's no new problem you could have--with your parents, with school, with a bully. There's no new problem that someone hasn't already had and written about it in a book.?

Leo, you champ.

I'd been meaning to get to this for a few days now, was pretty exhausted after a 'character building' day. Intended on having a quick look, but a couple hours later, i haven't been able to switch it off.

Definitely adhere to the 'working on yourself' concept - to me its the best investment you can make and the fruits are much larger than any individual one investment.

Adding to the mix of philosophy in action, is Gail Kelly's most recent interview posted in the AFR a week or two ago. Great lessons from one of Australia's best in business.

Les Brown's comments on: a) building a team of winners around you and b) the cynicism of people bearing their own personal failures, and c) be creative; were all very enlightening.

Thanks for posting this (and sharing).

Cheers,
Redom

Back