in need of good broker, suggestions pls

Try shahin from elite property finance, he posts on here. knows his stuff and very quick at getting the job done.

cheers

Hi SSers

friend needs a good broker to sort his mortgage out, could anyone recommend a good broker? and your experience with the broker pls

Lucky you, stay here for a while and you will see we got so many great broker here..
Their respond reflect quality and experience..

No wonder they still here coz reliable

I'm in Perth and use Cjay (Corey) in Adelaide - helped me get way more houses than i thought i'd be able to get.

$60 a week is probably about right in Perth.

$500k property renting for $500 a week
Rent = $500 x 52 = $26000
Rates = $2k
Water = $1k
Property management = $3k
Insurance = $2k
Interest = $26000
Depreciation = $?

Grand total is negative $8000 out of pocket, which is $150 a week, maybe down to $60 after depreciation and tax refunds? Obviously all the above numbers heavily variable to each situation.

I'm not sure what that has to do with the topic at hand though?

Lucky you, stay here for a while and you will see we got so many great broker here..
Their respond reflect quality and experience..

No wonder they still here coz reliable

Some are still here because they continue to pick up business although they're aren't always reliable.

And I can recommend Jamie M as a great broker who regularly contributes to the forum. Used him in a couple deals and knows his stuff.

Building for First Home Owner Grant buyer

Hi all,

I am looking to buy a house at the corner block which can be built at back and subdivide into 2 lot.

The subdivision will not trigger and finalized until the new dwelling at back is built.

I am intending to keep the old house and sell the new house.

I want to take this one with a partner who is a first home owner.

If both of us buying the property, I am on the title but my partner on the caveat or just on some other form of agreement on the side.

Then later on I sell the new build to my partner to get the first home owner grant.

Question

1) will my partner lose the first home owner grant when buying the new house ?

Back