Finding How Long property has been on sale for?

Having trouble with realestate.com finding out how long a property has been up for sale?

Surely im missing something stupidly easy here

Thanks if you can help
Z6

Or RP data, could look in the in papers for an ad.

Not that it is concrete way of seeing how many days you could always organize newest to oldest listings and see roughly how far down it is on RE.com or domain.

Or RP data, could look in the in papers for an ad.

Not that it is concrete way of seeing how many days you could always organize newest to oldest listings and see roughly how far down it is on RE.com or domain.

Yeh i did that ha

Thanks for the other links i will have a look

have a look at the number of views that'll give you some idea of what interest there has been in the property.

How many viewings can a property expect after 1 day? This has plenty of views so id expect it to have been on market for a while.

Thanks for the other resources.

Pricefinder is what i've found the best for it. But you do pay ofcourse, but it's worth it.

Try to contact your broker, I got free access via broker who send me the link weekly basis. However the link will expire once you click that, so usually we list down all properties that I want to search. Then hit in one go

Try to contact your broker, I got free access via broker who send me the link weekly basis. However the link will expire once you click that, so usually we list down all properties that I want to search. Then hit in one go

its inexpensive and a valuable tool, well worth the money they charge for it.

Back