Just realised...

This is pretty good low risk outlook that will let you achieve your goals over time.

where did she say that ?

Obvioulsy that is false. Assuming she did use leverage to purchace her IP in the first place and make good gains. Seems like she would think it is a good tool. Nothing wrong with reducing risk by reducing debt. Why risk losing all those gains.

diffrent people, diffrent goals, diffrent strategies.

Right here....

I actually don't wish this one bit. Not my style. Ive been saving ever since and will buy my next IP early next year or end of this year with a massive deposit and only a little loan needed. I don't like debt.

Glenmore Park.

It's very interesting to watch how that suburb has flourished from a rigid, PITA to get in/out (why only 2 roads to get in/out and why are they so curvy?!) town with bored kids who did silly things at the Carols by Candlelight, to a suddenly lovely place to live with a great little shopping village and beautiful big houses.
Good on you for buying well and sticking to your guns!

Right here....

No there she said "I actually don't wish this one bit. Not my style." she didnt say leveraging was not a good tool at all.

Having trouble reading?

like i said before diffrent people, diffrent goals, diffrent strategies.

leveraging yourself as high as you can possibly go is not every property investors strategy

Flightcrank if you read the OP's previous posts you will see she prefers to buy one property and pay P@I rather than pay IO and leveradge into more properties.
That is what Brady is talking about. Being rude is not going to help you with your investment journey if you want help on this forum. ;)

and if you read mine (which you obvioulsly didnt) you would see that i dont think theres any problem with that. Unlike other people like Brady who seems to think she should have done otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flightcrank if you read the OP's previous posts you will see she prefers to buy one property and pay P@I rather than pay IO and leveradge into more properties.
That is what Brady is talking about. Being rude is not going to help you with your investment journey if you want help on this forum. ;)

Back