Brisbane Meeting

Anyone interested in a catch-up in Brisbane in a couple of weeks time?

Can't see where there has been one in Brisvegas for a very long time.

Suggestions and comments welcome!

:)

Well there is never going to be a meeting up my way, so I would fly down to see clients/suppliers during the day before and after and go to the meet up the night between!

pinkboy:cool:

Oh gosh, I'm tempted just to meet pinkboy. You have no idea of the picture I have of you in my head from your posts :p:D

Would love to catchup with our Brisbane based Somersofters. Would it be on the southside ?

Thank you for organising.

Anne

I'm fairly open to suggestions.

I guess somewhere central or south-central is fair for all, depending on who and how many put their hands up.

I am interested, depending how far away it is as I am northside. Although the Gold coast could be tempting Player, haven't seen you for ages!:D

If you make it a Friday night on the Gold Coast we can call it a sleep over.

I would love to hang out with you guys and girls

Seeing Player is having a mid-October one, maybe early-ish October for Brisbane.

Was thinking 5th October - next Friday night - one of the restaurants or cafes in Garden City at about 7:00PM. Can put it back a week if inconvenient or too short notice.

So far we have:

Myself
Pinkboy
? Wylie - just to check out Pinkboy
Anh
INVSTR
Soyabean
NBS
joanmc

Angel - maybe heading to the coast!

Any other thoughts?? :)

Seeing Player is having a mid-October one, maybe early-ish October for Brisbane.

Was thinking 5th October - next Friday night - one of the restaurants or cafes in Garden City at about 7:00PM. Can put it back a week if inconvenient or too short notice.

So far we have:

Myself
Pinkboy
? Wylie - just to check out Pinkboy
Anh
INVSTR
Soyabean
NBS
joanmc

Angel - maybe heading to the coast!

Any other thoughts?? :)

All of those arrangements would suit me.

Too far for me! I live half way between Brissie and the sunshine coast and will only be coming home that day from holidays:D I would be comatose by 8pm!

Too far for me! I live half way between Brissie and the sunshine coast and will only be coming home that day from holidays:D I would be comatose by 8pm!

May be somewhere a bit more central for examples West End ? Or Pineapple Hotel Main St Kangaroo Point ?

I'll wait for the next one.....there will be another one? Or Angel and I can do a girly road trip/sleep-over to the Gold Coast for one of Player's nights. What do you say Angel?

Back