Perth Property Market updates

the Kwinana all those 2 lanes need expanding right now to 4 lanes, but that's only half of the cluster frigg that that piece of road is.
Such a frustrating road. Traffic crawls between Beeliar and Roe in the morning for no apparent reason since hardly anyone exits or enters. Then it crawls again between Leach and Canning - again for no reason.

They look like they come in handy when the turning lane isn't long enough and you need to use the verge.

That is when my Jimny is best.

Landcruisers might have rough terrain prowess, but they are far too wide to fit in the tiny gaps the world provides.

With this and the Scarborough / trigg redevelopment, it can only be a good thing? The 150 planned apartments has me hesitant though.

Will def be a change of pace. I'm guessing everything in the centre will be multi storey to cram everything in. All the current carparks will have to be built over.

Traffic on Karrinyup road will be 'interesting'. It already doesn't cope at the Huntriss St intersection on Thurs nights heading towards Karrinyup.

I think it will help the area. Bet those apartments will face the city and get some nice views.

isn't it only worth what someone will pay for it? :rolleyes:

Yes, of course, but if the property is $80-$100K under what market has been dictated then logic tells me that it is a screaming bargain and something is not quite right, could be:

an out of area does not know what he/she is doing
seller is desperate

Yes, of course, but if the property is $80-$100K under what market has been dictated then logic tells me that it is a screaming bargain and something is not quite right, could be:

seller is desperate

Yes I picked an IP up being marketed by an out of area REA.

On a side note - the 3 D's to identifying a Motivated Vendor:

1. Death

2. Divorce

3. Da bank (debt)

:)

seller is desperate

I agree, but I always want to slap people when they say things like "it's only worth what someone will pay for it" or "you just created the market price". The sayings are of course true most of the time, but for example if I stand in front of my house and call for bids that's not really exploring the market.

But we must temper this with our own bias, we always think we have a bargain and it is worth so much more because (insert) * no one else could see the development potential * an out of area agent undersold it * my superior negotiating skills * I am skilled at painting out chocolate clinker bricks and it will like a million dollars with a lick of paint * I beat everyone else to it * etc

So where is the market now?

Apparently 2% decline, more stock on the market, oversupply????

Is anyone making it work regardless of strategy

I am sitting back, developing not stacking up, just sold 2 projects, however I am not sure whether my New project will stack up may have to hold, damn it.

More job losses a real concern, Fortecue yesterday

So what are you doing now in the Perth market

Mtr:)

Back