Massland seminar - Mark Rolton

Massland - Options etc

HI Everyone,
New to the forum here, but been in property for well over 10 years. Like so many I've attended the Massland 'free' seminar, it was a great sales pitch.

I've successfully used options in property in the past, almost always with a small non-refundable deposit attached.

I asked at the seminar if I had some option ready deals to put forward would they review them without me doing the $5,000 seiminar. The answer was a resounding no.

As many here have said before, there's no replacement for hardwork, and one tool never fits every situation.

Happy Investing.

options

A friend of mine has signed up 3 option deals in Melbourne in the last 2 months.
If you believe that options are a fantasy then that is the result you will get.
He is not affiliated with Mark Rolton and has never done his course.

Options are out there...

A friend of mine has signed up 3 option deals in Melbourne in the last 2 months.
If you believe that options are a fantasy then that is the result you will get.
He is not affiliated with Mark Rolton and has never done his course.

There you go, another option doer. They exist, they are possible, it's just a challenge to create the win/win. As with a lot of things if it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

HI Everyone,
New to the forum here, but been in property for well over 10 years. Like so many I've attended the Massland 'free' seminar, it was a great sales pitch.

I've successfully used options in property in the past, almost always with a small non-refundable deposit attached.

I asked at the seminar if I had some option ready deals to put forward would they review them without me doing the $5,000 seiminar. The answer was a resounding no.

As many here have said before, there's no replacement for hardwork, and one tool never fits every situation.

Happy Investing.

Would you be interested in sharing some details on one of your options?

I personally do not know anyone who uses this strategy, but would be keen to see how it has worked for you in particular a hot market, I struggle to secure development sites in this market, how do you do it?

Cheers
MTR:)

Hi everyone, just a quick note in response to this discussion from Massland and Mark Rolton.
The entire methodology surrounding property options and all of Mark's ideas have been based on 20 years of doing the time and actual deals in the market. Mark however relies on you as an investor putting in the ground work and following what he teaches very closely. Unfortunately Massland does not advocate "Get rich quickly schemes" AND all who decide to invest must do the due diligence and learn like any savvy property investor would advise.

Like any educational course... university, college, TAFE ... whatever..the fact is for education you pay to learn. However many graduates who have applied themselves and followed the steps and advice from Mark Rolton ....have made fantastic gains. Additionally Mark and Massland offer the AAP - Automatic Acquisition Plan, again a systematic plan based on well informed choices and a 10 year plan.
http://masslandproperty.com.au/aap/.

If you're looking to simply invest in great property, Massland develops deals (basically at wholesale) cutting out costs that many of the larger developers simply can't match. This means you can access to some fantastic cashflow/ growth deals without commissions and so forth added on with rental guarantees and will only develop in emerging growth areas surrounded by significant infrastructure underway or in the wings. http://masslandproperty.com.au/available-opportunities/

As we always say....check out our real life testimonials from our students, rolling in everyday from all walks of life who have used various strategies taught to make profits.
This link you can view simple case studies with real figures, strategies and profits.http://propertyoptions.com.au/category/real-people-real-profits/
These are honest testimonials from our clients who have started and are growing in confidence, knowledge, momentum and of course wealth.

http://propertyoptions.com.au/testimonials/

Again we are strong believers in doing the time and the work and learning the steps yourself however yes we also have great deals on offer to add to your AAP.

We're passionate about property and realise you are too. If you have any further questions about growing your portfolio, finding out more about property options or talking to a Massland Property/ Financial Strategist who can dig down and look at your personal situation and ascertain the best steps for maximum financial return, or if you simply want to discuss anything please don?t hesitate to contact us on 07 5531 7822.

Finally, by simply listening to doomsday, negative forums (and making a snap based decisions about your financial future based on fear) we suggest perhaps talking to a team member and asking the questions you want answered as this will certainly give you a more comprehensive understanding of what Massland can do for you and your family.

Alternatively, if you are interested in purchasing any of our current property investments, or would like a full Information Memorandum please email us at [email protected] :)

Ever tried to use a property option?

i have. twice. each time (and that "time" = about 40 hours of research and about another 40 of negotiation) they just fell apart.

you are told you can get people across the line by explaining the fact that the DA is your deposit, and as it is still in their name, if you walk away, they get a free DA and increased value over their land.

anyone holding any kind of land with VALUE will instantly ask "so, what if the DA doesnt pass....? do i get a deposit or does it all fall in a heap?"

how do you answer that? are you prepared to compensate, or put even more money down to correct the failed DA?

"so, lemme get this straight, i continue to pay the holding costs on my land, while you pay for a DA which has no guarantees of passing, and at the end of it all, i get maybe my holding costs back for the period of the DA and no profit....?"

property options work with bleed money - say, a $10k non-refundable deposit with you retaining rights to the DA which is paid for - on top of your deposit - from your pocket.

only works in a bull market - or for REALLY stupid people.

save your money. ask around why a few banks wont lend to Massland. ask Mark Rolton if he secured any of his landmark properties with finance or an option - you will be surprised.

people who know how to use options make their money by doing just that - not running seminars at $5k a head for 200 people.

i got suckered.

o woeth i.

move along.
Hi everyone and Aaron above - just a quick note in response to this discussion from Massland and Mark Rolton.

The entire methodology surrounding property options and all of Mark's ideas have been based on 20 years of doing the time and actual deals in the market. Mark however relies on you as an investor putting in the ground work and following what he teaches very closely. (not chucking in the towel after 2 failed deals). Unfortunately Massland does not advocate "Get rich quickly schemes" AND all who decide to invest must do the due diligence and learn like any savvy property investor would advise.

Like any educational course... university, college, TAFE ... whatever..the fact is for education you pay to learn. However many graduates who have applied themselves and followed the steps (exactly) and advice from Mark Rolton ....have made fantastic gains.

As we always say....check out our real life testimonials from our students, rolling in everyday from all walks of life who have used various strategies taught to make profits.
This link you can view simple case studies with real figures, strategies and profits. http://propertyoptions.com.au/category/real-people-real-profits/
These are honest testimonials from our clients who have started and are growing in confidence, knowledge, momentum and of course wealth.

http://propertyoptions.com.au/testimonials/

Again we are strong believers in doing the time and the work and learning the steps yourself however yes we also have great deals on offer that we have developed at incredibly low costs to our investors (in the hope they can continue investing) and grow equity to keep pulling out and reusing to grow their portfolio. Our investors success means our success. So the deals we develop are cutting edge in terms of cost, quality and the numbers stack up - meaning we focus on the end $$ for investors on completion of a development. Massland doesn't load up on entry costs like big developers do. We shave off as much as possible and you as a savvy investor ends up with a superior product and high rental yields typically well under benchmark competitors projects. The goal is not to stitch you up.....it's to grow your equity quickly so you can move and invest again. http://www.masslandproperty.com.au/aap

That covers just some of the Massland ethos and business. We're passionate about property and realise you are too. If you have any further questions about growing your portfolio, finding out more about property options or talking to a Massland Property/ Financial Strategist who can dig down and look at your personal situation and ascertain the best steps for maximum financial return, or if you simply want to discuss anything please don't hesitate to contact us on 07 5531 7822 or [email protected]

Has anyone on this forum dealt with Mark Rolton/Massland and had any positive dealings? If so would they be able to provide evidence of their deals and proof of how it went?

I read a lot of negatives and not a lot of positives...

Like any other 'guru' speaking to the masses, Rolton and all the other Aussie property 'coaches' very obviously have made all of their money from filling seats in seminars and courses and not real estate.

The easiest way to make money is to sell information. Minimal cost of sale / production and super high returns. Write a book, hold talks, fill seats in seminars. And then charge people for coaching and training. That is the formula.

Same thing happens everywhere around the world all the time. For example, there is no proof of any 'wealth' that Robert Kyosaki claims to have had before he published his Rich Dad books. His fortune started with the Rich Dad empire. If you think that he 'retired' at 47 as he claims in his books think again - the man is 67 years old and running around from stage to stage to push sales of his books and products all the time. And the drama ad controversy around his seminars in the states overshadows anything that has happened here on the local stage.

The information sold is most of the time credible or at least going in the right direction. That's why their sales pitch works and so many people get hooked. So look into it if it inspires you but do your own independent research afterwards. No need to do expensive courses with these people. There is plenty of information out there.

Guy at work mentioned the other day they recently signed up for this after an intro WA seminar

I think the actual course is to be held in QLD

AAP plan of Massland

Hi All,

Reviving this thread.
I am not looking at the seminar from Mark Rolton. But I am interested in the properties they offer you under the AAP plan. Has someone invested with them in any property? How has been your experience?
I am more apprehensive about buying a property in a state where you don't live as they have better options in Brisbane. If one needs to go to Brisbane to see the property. How does it all works on phone?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
Nishant

Hi All,

Reviving this thread.
I am not looking at the seminar from Mark Rolton. But I am interested in the properties they offer you under the AAP plan. Has someone invested with them in any property? How has been your experience?
I am more apprehensive about buying a property in a state where you don't live as they have better options in Brisbane. If one needs to go to Brisbane to see the property. How does it all works on phone?

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks
Nishant

I have friends who have put deposit bonds on the townhouses in Glenfield and they've been waiting two years for approval...Nothing so far.

Also, they tried selling house and land packages in edmondson park but it was rejected by council because they tried rezoning a farm into an estate and the council said no because they had already done the zoning and had specific areas where development could happen..

I have friends who have put deposit bonds on the townhouses in Glenfield and they've been waiting two years for approval...Nothing so far.

Also, they tried selling house and land packages in edmondson park but it was rejected by council because they tried rezoning a farm into an estate and the council said no because they had already done the zoning and had specific areas where development could happen..

Hi there,

Reading this thread with interest as I am on the verge of investing with Massland's House & Land Packages.

Referring to the above quote, can you please clarify what you mean by "Nothing so far"? Do you mean that the town houses have not finished building completion yet?

In addition, when you write "they tried selling house and land packages in Edmonson Park" are you referring to your friends? Or to Massland themselves?

Has anyone in this forum bought a House and Land Package, or a Townhouse, with Massland? If so, can you advise in what areas and what your return was once the house had finished building?

I am interested to know because I completely agree with the concept of purchasing houses with as little of your own money as possible, hence the concept of depositing 10% of the land value up front, and then paying the rest of the property once building is finished in 1-2 years time.

Any advice, assistance, or guidance would be much appreciated.

In addition, I am also looking for a valuer in the Western Sydney area who is able to do home valuations. How much would this normally cost in a suburb such as Wetherill Park? The reason for requesting a valuation is that I feel the bank is offering way too little for my current investment property. I feel they have offered a figure of $550,000 for a 3bedroom place in Wetherill Park when average sales have recently been hitting around the $650,000 to $700,000 mark.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks

Hi there,

Reading this thread with interest as I am on the verge of investing with Massland's House & Land Packages.

Referring to the above quote, can you please clarify what you mean by "Nothing so far"? Do you mean that the town houses have not finished building completion yet?

In addition, when you write "they tried selling house and land packages in Edmonson Park" are you referring to your friends? Or to Massland themselves?

Has anyone in this forum bought a House and Land Package, or a Townhouse, with Massland? If so, can you advise in what areas and what your return was once the house had finished building?

I am interested to know because I completely agree with the concept of purchasing houses with as little of your own money as possible, hence the concept of depositing 10% of the land value up front, and then paying the rest of the property once building is finished in 1-2 years time.

In addition, I am also looking for a valuer in the Western Sydney area who is able to do home valuations. How much would this normally cost in a suburb such as Wetherill Park? The reason for requesting a valuation is that I feel the bank is offering way too little for my current investment property. I feel they have offered a figure of $550,000 for a 3bedroom place in Wetherill Park when average sales have recently been hitting around the $650,000 to $700,000 mark.

Thanks

To further add to the above, I came across Massland last year but my initial research online has only led to posts dating back to 2008/2009. Hence I was hoping there would be more opinions from investors that would have surfaced in the last couple of years.

I have had three almost identical letters from different people proposing to buy a 3000sqm property I am planning to develop.

I assumed they were options and either as a result of the Massland seminars or something similar.

I wasn't really interested in selling, but being a curious person, called all three.

First two wouldn't even call me back after I left messages.

The third one (which was a few months after the first two) did speak to me, it was for an option whilst she went for DA, but she generally had no idea what she was doing.

I asked her what her offer was, and at first she refused to make one! She wanted me to name a price. After toiing and froing she finally said 10% more than my purchase about 2 years ago. lol

And that she was planning to build 10 townhouses on the site, despite it not having the zoning for it.

Anyway, told her to go away and think about it, and never heard back. Are there that many people out there doing these courses for $5k, and then doing nothing with it????

Personally, and I'm not saying it is a perfect approach, if they are not members of PIPA or similar association, I would stay well clear.

Hi there,

Thanks

Massland tried getting me to put down 5% of 495k house and land package in edmondson park a day after they got rejected from council..They had no contract to give me or any legals so I told em to pretty much **** off...

They've been trying to get DA approval on the townhouses in Glenfield and haven't got it after 2 yrs.. I can't see them getting it anytime soon... They try to re-zone farm land when the suburbs they look at have already been re-zoned.. Stay well clear and if you do go for them use a deposit bond where they will only get money when they get their DA approval..

I have had three almost identical letters from different people proposing to buy a 3000sqm property I am planning to develop.

I assumed they were options and either as a result of the Massland seminars or something similar.

I wasn't really interested in selling, but being a curious person, called all three.

First two wouldn't even call me back after I left messages.

The third one (which was a few months after the first two) did speak to me, it was for an option whilst she went for DA, but she generally had no idea what she was doing.

I asked her what her offer was, and at first she refused to make one! She wanted me to name a price. After toiing and froing she finally said 10% more than my purchase about 2 years ago. lol

And that she was planning to build 10 townhouses on the site, despite it not having the zoning for it.

Anyway, told her to go away and think about it, and never heard back. Are there that many people out there doing these courses for $5k, and then doing nothing with it????

Any chance of posting the pro forma letter with identifying details removed? I was always curious how these people opened negotiations.

Back