Sydney Investor Meetup @ Chatswood RSL Wed 1st October

I'll wear a shirt with all the usernames from the forum on it - just to be inclusive (and/or to confuse everyone).

Going to be finishing work too late sorry, with the travel time it will be finishing by the time I get there. Will come to the next one.

Great meeting everyone there, had a good conversation with Sash and Simon. Thanks for organising Simon, look forward to the next one :D

missed this one. any chance of another meet up coming soon? really wanting to meet with you great investors and learn from you guys.

We missed it too.

Was thinking of organising a city meetup as well for us East side folk (by east I mean east of Parramatta, parra now being the centre of Sydney) . Even if it's a smaller group I'm keen to get to more meetups.

Have to travel the next 2 weeks but probably after that.

Missed it... by that much (index finger and thumb indicating about 10 millimetres).

Lucky, I definitely could have got decked by the sound of some posts!

We missed it too.

Was thinking of organising a city meetup as well for us East side folk (by east I mean east of Parramatta, parra now being the centre of Sydney) . Even if it's a smaller group I'm keen to get to more meetups.

Have to travel the next 2 weeks but probably after that.

I would be all for something around the city.

Hey Richard,

I work in the CBD and would be keen on getting involved in one of these..
Keep me posted :)

Sounds like a really fun bunch of people

Cheers

Jef:)

When Richard touches down again (he's currently OS) I might try and organise a CBD meetup. May be a challenge as we'll be battling Christmas parties for time, but we'll see how we go.

When Richard touches down again (he's currently OS) I might try and organise a CBD meetup. May be a challenge as we'll be battling Christmas parties for time, but we'll see how we go.
That's okay, even if it is in January or later, keep us posted.

Enjoy the silly christmas party season then :)

Back