Interviews

Hey Mods,

there may already be a thread on this but couldnt find it.
ive just been reading through all the interviews on SS, they are great! any chance of a few more?

cheers

Sorry I haven't been chasing people down :)

there was one who volunteered their story - and I am still waiting.... ;)

Surprisingly (or not!) many have turned down the offer to tell their tale - many saying that they felt their stories were not interesting enough, not big enough yet, etc etc.

For those I have asked in the past, and feel you can tell your story now, please do let me know. For those who believe they have a tale to tell, please PM me.

The Y-man

Sorry I haven't been chasing people down :)

there was one who volunteered their story - and I am still waiting.... ;)

Surprisingly (or not!) many have turned down the offer to tell their tale - many saying that they felt their stories were not interesting enough, not big enough yet, etc etc.

For those I have asked in the past, and feel you can tell your story now, please do let me know. For those who believe they have a tale to tell, please PM me.

The Y-man

Hey y-man, any potential interviews yet?

cheer

blair

Would love to hear more from HiEquity..
Always impressed - incredibly sensible, logical, and intelligent input from my readings on this forum.
Would love to learn more about his/her investment journey to day and how they've acquired such knowledge.
And I love the profile name..

Perhaps we could also have followup interviews from some of the first interviewees to see where their journey has taken them?

MarkTwainQuote-01.png

Everyone has a story to tell and a lesson to teach, even if it's just about what not to do

;)

One of the first things I did when discovering this site was read all the interviews. In a similar vein to see_changes thread re: the secret to my success, I soon learnt from each story that everyone has their own 'secret'. It was also very useful to see that most people had experienced poor investments/decisions and that no investing journey will be smooth sailing. From some interviews it was a good reminder, especially for newbies that unexpected things can and do go wrong and you need to be ready and able to deal with these things.

I wouldn't mind even seeing interviews from some who have just started out in the last few years eg Nixba, as stories of those starting out recently are just as useful I feel,

anyhow, more interviews - I'm all for it :D

Back