Scary Movies

Just watched the Movie "The Conjuring."

I dont mind scary, paranormal movies but this one honestly made me S**T myself.

Its safe to say I wont be sleeping for a while.....

Anyone recently watched a Horror/Thriller Movie that scared the S**T out of you?

Or maybe you dont watch these movies for that reason?

To this day I still have not seen the original "Excorcist" cant bring myself to watch it !! Haha

I watched piranha recently, that was scary!

Piranha 2- double Dd or whatever it's called was very scary

I'm expecting sharknado2 to be ultra scary

;)

Ohhh my husband must have now desensitised me to all thing "scary". I hate scary movies and mopped the lounge room floor today while he had The Conjuring on.

The only really "ick" bit was towards the end when the Mum was being excorsized (spelling???).

All I all though, I don't watch scary movies so don't get the S**T scared out of me anymore

The worst ever was back in the 80's. The original Friday the 13th movie. I was 17 or so..hated the whole thing :(. Thought it was all over and had just started relaxing when "Jason" launched himself put of the lake and attacked the kid in the dinghy :(.

To this day I still have not seen the original "Excorcist" cant bring myself to watch it !! Haha

Srs? It's tame as, bro. Harden up and watch it, it's a great flick. Skip Part 2 and watch Part 3, which is great as well.

I've been watching horror movies since I was 12, I love horror movies. I actually forgot I've already watched The Conjuring, says a lot, lol. Must have been pretty boring. I recommend watching the new Evil Dead, which was surprisingly great and the remake of I Spit On Your Grave, really creative scenes in that. You're Next is another recent one that was pretty decent as well. Oh and Hostel 1 and 2.

Srs? It's tame as, bro. Harden up and watch it, it's a great flick. Skip Part 2 and watch Part 3, which is great as well.

I dont know man, just looking at the pics I would have some crazy Night terrors !! HaHaHa

I am sure one day I will watch it.

Attachments

• theexorcist.jpg
    theexorcist.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 75
One time I rented Texas Chainsaw Massacre and a friend was staying over that night. He asked if we not watch it at night, but rather the next morning, cause he wouldn't be able to sleep otherwise. Wimp.

Another time, my brother tried hiding the Evil Dead 2 video tape so I couldn't watch it. If watching The Exorcist freaks you out, you don't want to watch any of the recommendations I made.

Depends on my mood, but from time to time I'll watch a scary movie, hubby on the other hand hates them. I'd like to watch the conjuring, but no one will watch it with me *sigh*

Not sure if my parents know this (hi Mum!), but when I was 10 or 11 Ghost Ship came out, I was having a sleep over at my friends place and we all watched it. I was the only one that watched it until the end and had bad dreams for a long time about the opening scene! Fun times.

I used to watch horror movies all the time, I think I grew out of them. Then I watched Dog Soldiers... Great movie/horror and some humour but one scene freaked me out a bit but I did watch it again :) have not seen dog soldiers 2, has anyone else?
Exorcist is pretty tame imo.

Hasnt been a decent horror/thriller for ages
Nor any good movies really!

Watched deliver us from evil last night
Wasnt too bad prob 7 out of 10

I've pretty much exhausted horror movies so now I've moved onto horror books. I'm reading Hell House by Richard Matheson. I stayed up until 4am reading it the other night. That's the way horror should be read - alone, in the wee hours, preferably on a windy night as to lend a menacing air.

I can't actually remember much about The Conjuring but I remember liking it and being scared and then for the last half hour thinking 'ffs, this got crap'.

Back