Melbourne Get Together Docklands 10th March 2015

Melbourne Get Together.

7PM Tuesday 10th March 201

Details -
Harbour Town Hotel
9/12 Star Circus
Docklands VIC

Booking under Somersoft, hope to see you all there!

All welcome, there is no agenda or cost (other than optional meal and drink). We are like minded people interested in Property Investments and get together for a chat over a meal and drink.

Please RSVP to this thread or via our website http://theweb.net.au/melprop/ so I can confirm the numbers with the Bistro.

Our first time at Docklands, so all of you that requested it, please come along.

Will be there - how could I not be? For anyone coming by PT, trams 86 (from Bourke Street) and 70 (from Flinders Street) terminate at Harbourtown - free tram area covers CBD and Docklands.

On-street metered and P&D parking in Docklands Drive, Waterfront Way and smaller roads off is free after 6.30. East multistorey, entrance in Waterfront Way up near Costco is $10 flat charge. Surface level car parks either side of St Mango's Lane are $9 -2 hours, $13 for 2-7 hours.

I must be the only SS'er who doesn't live CBD, or is completely city-fied.

I think I need to leave this joint - out of the loop.

Good bye

I must be the only SS'er who doesn't live CBD, or is completely city-fied.

I think I need to leave this joint - out of the loop.

Good bye

LOL BayView - I'm down your way and sometimes feel the same.

We need someone to start a Peninsula meeting ;)

BV - we had a vote a little while back about moving it all around, pretty sure Bayside/Mornington made the cut. Just got to work our way around there!

Thanks Phil for organising the meet up tonight, it was great!! This is my last one and it won't be the last even if the next one is at Frankston..:D:D:D

Thanks guys again for organising. Was nice to put faces to names I've seen and learn a thing or two!

I'll endeavour to post more than I have to date...I promise....

Back