What time should you have breakfast?

If that's the case my 9yo daughter is bigger than you!

pinkboy

Really

You may need to check that Pinkboy :D

My 10 year old is only around 38-40kg, and our 7 year old weighs 20kg

Thanks MTR
I was very thin - 43kg 15 years ago when I first got married, 15 years and 3 kids later gaining 10 kg is not really that bad for someone who is not really into the health fitness - counting calaries scene.

43kg is pretty light on, even at only 5'4" Xenia :eek:

Then again, us guys are 'bad' judges of weight IMO :D

Yeah, that's pretty thin.

Back in the day I used to weigh 45kg. I'm 5'. I had very obvious hip bones protruding. Mind you, muscle weighs more than fat & I was probably in my prime, sports wise, so there would have been a decent amount of muscle there.

Really

You may need to check that Pinkboy :D

My 10 year old is only around 38-40kg, and our 7 year old weighs 20kg

Sorry Redwing, but it's quite accurate. She has already 'turned the corner' to becoming a young woman....at 9!

This is Kona playing in an U11 Rep game yesterday. Note not only the height, but the leg size comparison to the other girls:

2vltszo.png

And this is her standing next to me. I'm 5'10" and about 86kg. Note I'm wearing shoes and looking up, but when we stand next to each other she is up to my nose.
50nloo.png

pinkboy

Thinking about some of the above replies

On days I skip dinner, then don't eat breakfast, eating later in the day around 3-4PM

Am I eating dinner from the day prior, breakfast for that day, a late lunch or just an early dinner?

On days I skip dinner, then don't eat breakfast, eating later in the day around 3-4PM

Am I eating dinner from the day prior, breakfast for that day, a late lunch or just an early dinner?

I do that too :)

I think that you are just eating when you want to and not following any rules - like I do.

On days when I'm very busy it could go to 3-4 pm by the time I remember that I have not eaten anything yet.

Funny - I never forget to have a latte but I do forget to eat :)

Why on earth would you skip multiple meals?

My first meal of the day is usually around midday, if I'm not at work I'll add in a vegi juice an hour earlier.

I don't get hungry till then and am slim and fit for my age. Basically the regime allows for a mini fast every day, with all the benefits but without feeling deprived. I feel more in tune with what my body needs eating in this manner.

No, she's beautiful--just what a nine year old should be. And she looks HEALTHY, which is the main thing.

Put it away, muffin. Inside joke that you weren't privvy to.

Thanks PG. We had 1 child, so we are dedicating 200% of our resources to making sure she has the best start in life. It's always nice to get a compliment.

It was an inside joke, of which I was well aware and Ok with! :D

pinkboy

Thanks PG. We had 1 child, so we are dedicating 200% of our resources to making sure she has the best start in life. It's always nice to get a compliment.

It was an inside joke, of which I was well aware and Ok with! :D

pinkboy

Okay PB, I thought it wouldn't be nice if she were to see that someone had said about her. At that age girls are self-conscious and sensitive about their bodies and looks.

Back